Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Brian Jones, May 17, 2018.

1. Bob

Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing -Helen Keller

Lynne and Debi like this.
  2. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium

Just another short sample of audio-psychic phenomenain case anyone is curious.. I will add just the very short audio bullseye because it was really a bit compromised in this video/audio copy ~!~

Attached Files:

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Hey Brian is that you playing guitar? If so your really talented. I didn’t hear this one. I listened without earbuds tho. Where is the find so I can re listen ?

Btw I’ve been praying for you since you mentioned going through a difficult time.

4. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

Hi Lynne, it is mighty kind of you to care and pray for me !! Thank you for being so sweet ~!~ I included the very pinpoint better version of the audio as an mp3 attachment, just below the picture.. I remember that particular spontaneous moment of playing around with the guitar... it was fun! BTW, things are getting brighter now.... The recent experiences have really expanded me.... I wish it hadn't come at such costs!

7Christie and Lynne like this.
  5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Good news. Hopefully things will continue in this direction.

6. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Glad to hear, Brian !

Lynne likes this.
  7. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I Thank You Lynne and 7Christie.... I am studying right now... I will be back with something good soon ~

Lynne likes this.
  8. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-1 Mod

Brian, about three years ago or so I was on my cell talking to my girl at that time I lived in a rural area she lived here in the city where I am now. Anyway, about twenty minutes into our conversation I heard growling and weird sort of demonic voices, the phone died, I was on this forum at the time in live chat talking with the group i didn't try and call my girl back because we were about to hang up anyway and I was kind of wanting to hang up anyway. I told her the following morning when she called what happened and she said she heard it too and thought it was static and her call dropped. Any clues or idea's on that?

9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Wow Armand that’s scary. Do you think it was something on her end?

10. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I don't know what it was....I am assuming neither of you captured these energies by way of audio recording. I have documented strange interference with phone calls a number of times.. I wouldn't want to guess about what you experienced... I find that most of what I document seems to be fairly generic.... I have heard many growly sounding voices, ugly and attacking comments... I don't label what these are.. I just let them pass by... I am nearly always curious about whether or not any pseudo-verbal psychic ( or audio-psychic ) information is potentially useful or helpful in any way... without recording it, there's not much to work with ~!~

I will attach one short sound file of a strange interference of one of my ' interrupted ' phone calls.

Attached Files:

#50 Brian Jones, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Lynne and Armand like this.