Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Hi Lynne, I just breezed through your posts..I am cutting rust-cancered lower body structure out of my 58 VW Beetle convertible ( basket case ) right now.... I just wanted to thank you for your comments, and let you know that I will reply thoughtfully asap......

Reactions: Lynne
Brian I must tell you that you have a marvelous voice. Do you do radio?
Thank you for the compliment about my voice... I have been told this for many years... it was about two months ago that I actually checked into the profession of voice over acting....I did start a course and learned a few micro points of looking at it as a profession.... I love listening to voices.. and I listen to many great radio dramas, comedies etc from an era gone by..

Many great voice actors and writers are part of my life in a big way! George Burns and Gracie Allen from their radio show.... they are so alive in captured audio from so long ago..... let me paraphrase one of their comedy bits.. when I tell people about this, most people react in heartfelt laughter.. this is the first time I will write it out.... maybe it will still be funny ?? George had a fountain pen blow up on him.. blue ink dots got all over his face and shirt.. Gracie was vigorously wiping up the mess.. at the end of this moment, Gracie was rubbing hard to get the last two dots.... George excitedly stopped her by saying " those are my eyes "

Anyway, I do think I will be using my voice in much more profound ways than I ever have pretty soon.. I am still the diamond in the rough in huge ways... and the rough part is what I am working to make peace with... like we all are I suspect ~!!~

I have now listened over and over. It switches back and forth. Maybe when I’m honeing In on what I’m thinking. I gotta say you got a clear response either way.
It is really weird and in my mind, seemingly operating on a very different plane than what we as human beings are geared to... that is a very casual way of describing it.... and I will quote a lyric by the great musician and singer Don Henley, which I find truer and truer all the time.. for now anyway " the more I know, the less I understand " .. If I hadn't come to this fate of ending up calling myself an ' audio-psychic medium ', and made very deep promises in very deep ways, I wouldn't be at this. I think you are getting the feeling that these energies are quite real... I certainly consider this quest profoundly important for many personal reasons... and even this part of it is a big mystery to me ~!!~

Brian I hope you peruse your carrier in voice work or radio. I think doing audio books would be great too. You have a god given gift.

As far as the voice messages it may well be something is communicating with us. What or who is the question. Do you have a theory on this? Like any divination device like Oujia boards or voice boxes, we don’t know what is actually speaking to us. That’s is if it is all really real. I suspect something is.

Brian I hope you peruse your carrier in voice work or radio. I think doing audio books would be great too. You have a god given gift.

As far as the voice messages it may well be something is communicating with us. What or who is the question. Do you have a theory on this? Like any divination device like Oujia boards or voice boxes, we don’t know what is actually speaking to us. That’s is if it is all really real. I suspect something is.
Like they used to say back in the day on certain weekly television shows when they made them into a two part episode ( more unnecessary reminiscing ) TO BE CONTINUED ... seriously, I was addressing your question about theory... just now saw your first line.. I better get off the pot .... Thank you again Lynne ~

Brian have you set a goal on what you are looking for in this? You are doing some really interesting work. Are you trying to show there is life after death? Communication with God or guides? Just curious where your interests are in these expiroments. I do find them fastening.

Brian have you set a goal on what you are looking for in this? You are doing some really interesting work. Are you trying to show there is life after death? Communication with God or guides? Just curious where your interests are in these expiroments. I do find them fastening.
I started out aiming to show evidence of life after death.. consciousness survival etc.. I wasn't joking when I quoted Don Henley... this is how it is going in my mind.. though I will change his words to " the more I witness, the less I understand " ... I am sure most of us can relate.. maybe not.... I have heard many things that are quite comforting.. references to Heaven, God, many kind and soothing things of directly pertinent commentary.... then I've also heard darker things... more light than dark.... kind of like life on the good days. My interest is this ... I just want to facilitate points of light for many practical reasons.. in unique ways ~!!~