Upright Canines Reports

This is a pretty wild story and for most impossible to believe. This is not the first time I have heard of Big Foot protecting people from the Dogman. Interesting that the men never fired a shot. I was expecting the story to go in a different direction though, I thought the guy was going to say that the Dogman showed itself but didn't attack, only scaring them. According to many reports they do not attack unless engaged in some way, like they have to follow some law. The men must have been deep in the forest if they didn't get out of there in the moment, no way would I want to try to stave off creatures like that all night. I would have made a run for it.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
Not exactly my territory! Too far away; PA is a huge state; we live more urban. But that story is too fantastic to believe.
All the cryptid stories are too fantastic to believe and still people continue to have these encounters. I personally don't think everyone is lying and that there is something going on under our noses in the woods. What or who they are is a mystery but i firmly believe people are seeing these creatures. Reports of these beings reach across the world.

All the cryptid stories are too fantastic to believe and still people continue to have these encounters. I personally don't think everyone is lying and that there is something going on under our noses in the woods. What or who they are is a mystery but i firmly believe people are seeing these creatures. Reports of these beings reach across the world.
I agree that there are a lot of people reporting these encounters; I also believe that these creatures exist. It's just that story seemed more like a tall tale.

Reactions: Lynne
I agree that there are a lot of people reporting these encounters; I also believe that these creatures exist. It's just that story seemed more like a tall tale.
Totally possible but they all do sound outrageous.

Reactions: garnetsilver