Upright Canine vs. Marines

I remember hearing that story before and I tend to believe it. It's a big world and there's a lot of strange creatures out there. Remember when that flight out of Malaysia went down ? The government offered a huge reward for undersea submersibles to search for the wreckage. They wound up photographing lots of creatures that we never knew existed. National Geographic did an issue on it so I tend to think it's legit.

Reactions: ozentity
ooops, i wonder if he meant Honduras instead of Nicaragua........a slip like that might make Ollie sweat for a minute...:oops:

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman and Duke
I tend to dismiss pretty much any story that claims military involvement such as this. somewhere along the way the story teller almost always loses credibility in just small ways that one who were in those type units would never do....the small subtle words used, the lack of knowing proper slang or other things that stand out and make you question their actual depth or knowledge of SOF type teams....not saying they may not be what the teller claims, just saying once i see something that makes me question their validity i cant see anything else.....lol...plus the government/military angle seems to be the s.o.p of most creepy pasta sites at the moment.