Upright Canine Report

Why cant I have a sighting like that?? Lol. Man, as much as I drive, I’m constantly scanning, wood, lines, and fence rows for anything like that. This account was pretty detailed, but I wish people would start including the time of day and time of year and conditions even though you probably can’t pattern any Cryptid, but from what I’ve read, they can be about anytime day or night, season, weather doesn’t really matter. Scott Carpenter died recently, and I messaged him many years ago several times about trying to get me a dogman cast, I would love to have one, but he never replied to me.

Looking at the pictures of where the sighting happened, I can see it is near a creek or large ditch. This would be in line with other sightings which would supply a water source and a place to hide. These creatures are often sighted on the side of the road eating dead animals, they may be opportunistic in their dinning habits. The extreme fear is also a factor, which is not the same as with BF sightings. People still report fear with BF but not like when they see a Dogman. I was surprised the guy stopped his car in the first place but once he did, he acts paralyzed until another car came by breaking the spell. I hold the opinion that these types of entities are evil, and they seemed pi*$d off that they can't attack us for some reason. I believe they are held back to a degree unless people engage them. Maybe the guy felt safe inside his car to stop for a closer look, he got lucky. It wouldn't surprise me if he had other paranormal events after this. Often these people report additional sightings like they were tagged.

Why cant I have a sighting like that?? Lol. Man, as much as I drive, I’m constantly scanning, wood, lines, and fence rows for anything like that. This account was pretty detailed, but I wish people would start including the time of day and time of year and conditions even though you probably can’t pattern any Cryptid, but from what I’ve read, they can be about anytime day or night, season, weather doesn’t really matter. Scott Carpenter died recently, and I messaged him many years ago several times about trying to get me a dogman cast, I would love to have one, but he never replied to me.
He did give some information in regard to the time of day and year, here is a quote from the article; " I was driving home from work on a misty night in October of 2019. I had just crossed the border from Pennsylvania into Maryland on Route 15 South."
So it was at night in October, I can picture it. How scary, the vail is thin this time of year. These things don't bring good into your life, I hope you never come across one because I personally believe they are evil.

Yea, damn voice recognition……Lol. It should have read, I wish more… people would include the time, weather, etc. ….I am very protected by Spirit. But still….There's a report on Dogman Radio where a lady’s GPS re-directed her thru a National Forest in Texas. In broad… daylight, there was one crouched down on the side of the forest service road eating some roadkill or something. She was pretty freaked out. Someone left a funny comment saying “ Damn GPS… always leading people to DOGMAN”. Lol. I personally have never read a “positive” account. But, I have also read accounts where a Dogman dispatched a Sasquatch. And a report with a Man with a gun and a Sasquatch went toe to toe with a Dogman. The latter didn’t like the odds and fled. More recently, a man encountered a Sasquatch and a Dogman. The man claims the Sasquatch told him in his mind, to leave that he was in danger…..

Reactions: Lynne
Yea, damn voice recognition……Lol. It should have read, I wish more… people would include the time, weather, etc. ….I am very protected by Spirit. But still….There's a report on Dogman Radio where a lady’s GPS re-directed her thru a National Forest in Texas. In broad… daylight, there was one crouched down on the side of the forest service road eating some roadkill or something. She was pretty freaked out. Someone left a funny comment saying “ Damn GPS… always leading people to DOGMAN”. Lol. I personally have never read a “positive” account. But, I have also read accounts where a Dogman dispatched a Sasquatch. And a report with a Man with a gun and a Sasquatch went toe to toe with a Dogman. The latter didn’t like the odds and fled. More recently, a man encountered a Sasquatch and a Dogman. The man claims the Sasquatch told him in his mind, to leave that he was in danger…..
There certainly is a lot of strange reports on these things and they are always bad.

lots of dogman reports down the eastern coastline, this one is a little further inland but is right off the potomac river, so fits in that path, but just slightly,... from the chesapeak bay area down through the outer banks of the carolinas and then the intercoastals of georgia has always been a hotspot for sightings like this....seems to be a migratory pathway maybe

Reactions: Lynne
lots of dogman reports down the eastern coastline, this one is a little further inland but is right off the potomac river, so fits in that path, but just slightly,... from the chesapeak bay area down through the outer banks of the carolinas and then the intercoastals of georgia has always been a hotspot for sightings like this....seems to be a migratory pathway maybe
Good point Paul.

Reactions: Paulm