Updates from my workplace...

It's ok, I'm happy with where I am spiritually, lol! Glad it can still work just with intent, though :smiley:
Rose, I have been reading with great interest. I am not religious, either. And yet I have found that certain prayers are extremely effective. If you ever care to read my earlier posts, you may see that I was being challenged in a big way by certain "things." I found the St. Michael's prayer and used it daily; still do. I am no longer bothered by whatever that was; in fact it signaled my victory by angrily knocking twice on a door that no one could possibly reach without a ladder. As if to say, OK! You win. It never came back.

The powerful angels and other entities out there will help anyone who asks, religious or not. I would also suggest you carry or wear something on your person that has a protective meaning to you. As Selectric said, your intent is what matters, and not what you use. I think that whatever is going on in your workplace, you must shield and protect yourself. Don't be hesitant in asking for help from "the big guys." :)

Rose, I have been reading with great interest. I am not religious, either. And yet I have found that certain prayers are extremely effective. If you ever care to read my earlier posts, you may see that I was being challenged in a big way by certain "things." I found the St. Michael's prayer and used it daily; still do. I am no longer bothered by whatever that was; in fact it signaled my victory by angrily knocking twice on a door that no one could possibly reach without a ladder. As if to say, OK! You win. It never came back.

The powerful angels and other entities out there will help anyone who asks, religious or not. I would also suggest you carry or wear something on your person that has a protective meaning to you. As Selectric said, your intent is what matters, and not what you use. I think that whatever is going on in your workplace, you must shield and protect yourself. Don't be hesitant in asking for help from "the big guys." :)
Thanks Garnet! That's very good to know. It sounds as if you had an amazing outcome! I'll definitely check out some of your earlier posts - can you link any of them or provide a keyword so I can search them out?

I really didn't know that about the angels! I thought you had to "have faith" as they say, before asking one for help. But as you and Selectric have both recommended this, I will certainly try it.

I'll keep everyone posted as to what, if anything, happens next!

Thanks Garnet! That's very good to know. It sounds as if you had an amazing outcome! I'll definitely check out some of your earlier posts - can you link any of them or provide a keyword so I can search them out?
It may take a while, but I will search for some links for you.