Updates from my workplace...

Haha! Yes, the youngsters are definitely on a plane of their own!

She's always been quite funny, jolly, hard working and reliable - everyone liked her, but in the last few days she's become quite moody and has said some things that aren't true (without going into detail). This seems totally out of character for her. Shockingly, on Thursday, she also pretended to be someone else on our internal chat system, which is potentially a sackable offence. This is SOOO out of character for her!

Hopefully, it'll turn out to just be something personal she's going through and isn't connected to anything paranormal, but it seems very weird to me.
Wow, that is odd. My young apprentice i was working with had his moments of 'acting' out. Age, hormones, who knows. I guess thinking back in my younger years i did stuff out-of-character for whatever reason(s) then. Nobody is perfect. I have confronted people before for odd behavior. It's hard unless you are quite close to someone to be allowed in. Trust can be a fickle thing. I also noticed, even just the slight hint of 'interest' can open that door. If she is going through something personal, that could also give whatever it is a way in. Touchy subject with so many possibilities.

Wow, that is odd. My young apprentice i was working with had his moments of 'acting' out. Age, hormones, who knows. I guess thinking back in my younger years i did stuff out-of-character for whatever reason(s) then. Nobody is perfect. I have confronted people before for odd behavior. It's hard unless you are quite close to someone to be allowed in. Trust can be a fickle thing.
Indeed. And, luckily, I don't have to deal with it as it mostly affected someone else who is better placed to handle it.

Reactions: Selectric
That explains the odd behavior lol. Most of the younger folks tend to be on a different level than us 'older' folks. Either way, hope the thing doesn't latch onto her. Keep an eye on her behavior. Having someone that understands this stuff could benefit her IF that's the case. If your boss would be creeped out by trying to have the thing leave, try your own space(s) there. You have authority to claim your space. Who knows, if you can regulate it, maybe it'll catch on.
I suppose I could do something to try to quietly remove it from my space. I'll have a think... If anyone has any ideas then please let me know!

It depends i guess on what IT is. I get leary when hearing say a 'child' is haunting someone. It is possible for sure, but through deception it can gain access through other means. I don't want to seem over-dramatic, but since reading and trying to understand this stuff better, my instincts have been kicking in full gear. You just get that feeling deep down when you know you are on the right track.
I hadn't thought of that. Yes, you're right - I've seen a few documentaries where people have thought they were being haunted by a child but find out later down the line that it's anything but.

I suppose I could do something to try to quietly remove it from my space. I'll have a think... If anyone has any ideas then please let me know!
I would just be blunt about it. If you have a door, close it...if you feel strange doing so. Tell it to leave your space. There are prayers you can recite if that is your belief. I hung a St Benedict's crucifix in my home for that reason. I never thought i do that, but it has been quiet on that front.

I would just be blunt about it. If you have a door, close it...if you feel strange doing so. Tell it to leave your space. There are prayers you can recite if that is your belief. I hung a St Benedict's crucifix in my home for that reason. I never thought i do that, but it has been quiet on that front.
People are in and out of my room all the time. The door is closed between times, though. We have the windows permanently open due to Covid. Unfortunately, it's a medical setting so we cannot have knick-knacks around as they can harbour bacteria. Everything is very clean and sterile in there! :laughing:

I'm also rarely alone in the room, even though it's "my" room so I need to do something subtle, lol!

People are in and out of my room all the time. The door is closed between times, though. We have the windows permanently open due to Covid. Unfortunately, it's a medical setting so we cannot have knick-knacks around as they can harbour bacteria. Everything is very clean and sterile in there! :laughing:

I'm also rarely alone in the room, even though it's "my" room so I need to do something subtle, lol!
You could repeat it in your mind before you get to work or even at work. I believe even without saying it aloud, whatever it is will feel that vibe coming from you that it is not welcome.

Reactions: RoseRed
It's worth a shot and see if it helps. I only did the crucifix cause whatever was bothering me was not a spirit.

Reactions: RoseRed
You could repeat it in your mind before you get to work or even at work. I believe even without saying it aloud, whatever it is will feel that vibe coming from you that it is not welcome.
That's sounds good. I'll give it a go! Thanks Selectric.

Will it matter that I'm not religious?