Updated: The Strange stuff on Mars

Here's a new one to add to the collection:

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvYmFsbC1vbi1tYXJzLzEwMTA0NDItMS1lbmctVVMvQmFsbC1vbi1NYXJzLmpwZw==

Anomaly hunters studying images from Mars believe they have spotted yet another out-of-place item in the form of an eye-catching ball of some kind on the surface of the Red Planet.

Noticed in a photo taken by NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover, the odd grey object looks remarkably smooth and spherical, standing out among the jagged rocks around it.

It is believed that the ball is around the same size as a softball or, as some imaginative observers have noted, a cannonball.

This particular perspective argues that the anomaly is further evidence that there was some kind of battle on the Red Planet prior to a collapse of the Martian civilization.

One conspiracy theorist went so far as to suggest that it was an indication that Mars was once pelted with artificial meteors, presumably by an hostile ET race, in an effort to strip the planet of its atmosphere.

However, that is merely one possible interpretation as the 'ball' serves as something of a Martian Rorschach test, allowing viewers to put their own spin on its origin and purpose.

Source: Daily Mail

football here,soccer in europe and what on mars?

Reactions: Lynne
'bearded face carved by ALIENS found on Mars' by scientists who call for NASA probe

'bearded face carved by ALIENS found on Mars' by scientists who call for NASA probe
THE face of a "bearded humanoid" apparently found on a rock face on Mars could have been carved by aliens, a scientific paper has concluded.

Mars-Face-783585.jpg

According to the study, published in the Journal Of Space Exploration this month, it appears to be a "bearded profile with avian headdress within the southeast-facing slope of an impact crater in the Utopia Planitia region of Mars".

The researchers are now calling on NASA to urgently get further images of the "face" in a bid to investigate further if it really could be the first ever proof of the existence of intelligent alien life.

Spotting faces in rock surfaces in NASA images of the Red Planet is usually the domain of far-out alien chasers like Scott C Waring, editor of ufosightingsdaily.com.

He claims to find them an an almost weekly basis.

i totally see this one

3BA6EE1500000578-4066618-image-a-52_1482772329501.jpg

It is the second 'spoon' to be found on Mars in recent years, with believers claiming it could be proof of developed life on the planet.

Other objects such as rings and gloves have also been found.

The video was first noticed properly when it was uploaded to YouTube by the UFO Hunter account, with the description: 'There is a giant spoon on Mars! This thing is amazing! Probably left over from a lost civilization'

And some users were amazed at the discovery - one said: 'Wow, it could'nt possibly be natural, could it.'

Read more: NASA rover discovers a large SPOON on the surface of Mars | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How BIG is that spoon? 5 miles long??

Here's a new one for you guys:

deity%252C%2Bgod%252C%2Bface%252C%2BMars%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BTall%2BWhites%252C%2BWarrier%252C%2Bfight%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2BCeres%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2BCBS%252C%2BNBC%252C%2BABC%252C%2BCNN%252C%2BBBC%252C%2B.png

Date of sighting: November 25, 2016
Location of sighting: Mars, Sol1450
Source photo: Raw Images - Mars Science Laboratory

This Mars face was discovered by Paranormal Crucible of Youtube and its fantastic! The face has on a crown, a symbol of power and authority over others. It also has a mustache which means is probably male...at least in my neighbourhood. Its also has an indention on its forehead, which I believe to be a third eye. If you remember the Apollo 20 covert mission, the alien pilots body was received since it was in a status...coma-like state and she had a third eye in this location too. These faces we find are these most important alien artefacts that can ever be discovered, other than finding a living intelligent one. The faces reveal their personality, their past stress, and how similar or dissimilar they are from humanity. We are so very close.
Scott C. Waring

Paranormal Crucible states:
Another interesting anomaly found on mars, this time a weathered head, which in my opinion is an ancient statue, with a headdress. I originally rebuilt the artifact in profile but I decided to rebuild the whole face instead. I have processed and colorized the image but apart from that I have added nothing, which proves its half of a face, a mirrored image of a rock would look like a rock, colorized or not.

eeeek SCARY