Updated: Possible psychic dream

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
Last night I had a long dream taking place in New York. It started off really nice. I met a beautiful and sweet woman on a date. Normally I don't remember names or numbers (from dreams or real life =P )

But strangely enough a couple of nights ago I had a dream of my school crush. And I remembered part of a UPC number she yelled at me (66) before emotionally bullying me in the dream. (in real life she's nice) But anyway back to the one from last night.

Finishing my post from earlier:

The dream turned into a horrible nightmare. To summarize it, there was a massacre organized by the police, with a military helicopter attacking skyscrapers with missiles and them crumbling with glass falling on the people below, and the thick, billowing white smoke and debris rushing toward me.

In the beginning, the woman gave me her name, Well the really crazy thing about it was that I had never heard that name before. It was a name not common in the USA, but more common in Europe and South America. And after I woke up, I watched a show that my DVR had a timer set to record. In the episode, was a man who had that name! I don't know if it means something, or if it's just a coincidence, but I think it's wierd that I would have just randomly generated a name I'd never heard of before that turned out to be a real one, and then I saw it in the recorded episode.

Now I just hope the bad stuff doesn't happen o_O

Oh, and on the date, she asked me if I had ever been to an ice cream shop called Strawberry Shortcake, which was also in New York, and I said no, since I was there on vacation. Then she insisted we go. The senior citizen owner crushed a beetle the size of her torso, using its gooey guts for a jelloy-opaque dark lavender desert to serve. She handed it to me and told me to hold it. If you guys ever had Gak before, it was like that, but a little softer. It didn't feel like it would come apart and spill into smaller pieces (it seemed to stay in one piece) through my fingers, but it was just weird. I was grossed out, and tossed it back to her after they told me to try it, and I rushed over to a corner where a wastebasket was to throw up in. ;vo

Sometimes, memories I had long thought were real, couldn't have possibly been, and the only explanation is that I must have dreamt them once long ago. That really creeps me out, because it makes me wonder what other memories I have that aren't real. It's actually caused problems before, like I'm operating on the memory of something I dreamt, only to find out it wasn't real, and I find out it must have just been a dream only after I drove to the place and filled out papers.

Maybe this isn't paranormal, but when the name thing came true (sort of, but I didn't have the sweet woman from the dream :sob: ), I initially thought, whoa! I just dreamed a correct future prediction , which possibly could be paranormal lol.

Last edited:
The problem with precog dreams is you can't tell they truly are until they happen. And when they don't? Who knows. Maybe a time line shifted due to free will! It's so difficult to tell.

Then again, some dreams tell us deeper stuff from within ourselves. Time to look at that dream closely and see if it has any other meanings for you!

The theme seems to be things that should be good but arnt. For example the girl was mean but not in real life, the desert should have been good but was gross, the catastrophe was unexpected. I’d ask what in your life are you concerned is not what it seems? Are you worrying about something turning bad? Are you mistrusting a person or situation ? The name synchronicity is unexplainable. Those things do happen at times.

The theme seems to be things that should be good but arnt. For example the girl was mean but not in real life, the desert should have been good but was gross, the catastrophe was unexpected. I’d ask what in your life are you concerned is not what it seems? Are you worrying about something turning bad? Are you mistrusting a person or situation ? The name synchronicity is unexplainable. Those things do happen at times.
Thank you very much for your intuitive advice. I'll have to think deeply about that.

Reactions: Lynne