Update on my work haunting situation...

RoseRed

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hi all, it's been a while but I thought I'd provide an update on the haunted building I work in. Since the manager saged the place from top to bottom last year, there have been very few strange occurences. The activity has died down to almost nothing.

We also had some sad news just over a month ago. The place is being closed down and we're all being made redundant. I and many of my colleagues have already found new jobs so it's going to be okay, it's just that I'll miss the "ghost" or whatever it was that was making its presence known at our workplace. It's been fun telling you all about it.

And thanks to all those who listened and gave their thoughts and advice about the situation :<3

Welcome back RoseRed, and thanks for the update on your workplace. Any idea what's going to come of the building? Taken down? Sold?

Sorry to hear about losing the job, but good to hear your got another one. Make sure to tell your resident ghost goodbye on your last day.

Welcome back RoseRed, and thanks for the update on your workplace. Any idea what's going to come of the building? Taken down? Sold?

Sorry to hear about losing the job, but good to hear your got another one. Make sure to tell your resident ghost goodbye on your last day.
Thanks Duke.

We're not sure what's happening to the building yet. The lease runs out in June and it needs a lot of work doing to it. The landlord wants to build flats in the car park (with the UK being so small every tiny bit of spare land is exploited for its building potential). I doubt it will be knocked down as it's Victorian, but it certainly needs some renovation.

We are still hoping someone will swoop in at the last minute and buy it. After all, it's all set up for it to be sold as a going concern so maybe someone will want it...

I will definitely say goodbye to the ghost and maybe it will be at peace when the building moves into a new era... :)

Hi all, it's been a while but I thought I'd provide an update on the haunted building I work in. Since the manager saged the place from top to bottom last year, there have been very few strange occurences. The activity has died down to almost nothing.

We also had some sad news just over a month ago. The place is being closed down and we're all being made redundant. I and many of my colleagues have already found new jobs so it's going to be okay, it's just that I'll miss the "ghost" or whatever it was that was making its presence known at our workplace. It's been fun telling you all about it.

And thanks to all those who listened and gave their thoughts and advice about the situation :<3
Great to have you posting again Rose. I hope you got to keep your job. Hopefully the activity moved on.

Good to see ya Rose! Always loved hearing about your experiences at work. Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm sorry to hear about your job shutting down, but glad there was time to get situated with a new one. I'll bet you will not miss the mystery mud aspect of the haunting lol. It is funny when stuff like that goes on for such a time then stops, it seems to remove some mystical side to our lives. I don't miss certain experiences i had, but makes you think is that it? Will i ever experience something like that again? Then there are those times you remember why you wanted it to stop in the first place. Double edge sword sometimes lol. It's been pretty cool over the past year+ for me to share things with this forum. It has become something else just chatting with this collection of people for sure. Though we all have had our dealings in this 'otherworldly realm', this forum is about community as well. It has been great to get to know others from all around the globe and share not just the paranormal, but life as well. Thanks Rose for listening to my experiences as well and to everyone here that has offered insight and well, their friendship. Been a hell of ride so far with more to come i'm sure ;bg2

Great to have you posting again Rose. I hope you got to keep your job. Hopefully the activity moved on.
Hi Lynn, it's good to be back - I have missed you all!

I have another job so it's all good (hopefully!). I have a feeling that whatever it is has been attached to that building for a while and will probably stay put, but I hope it's at peace now.

Good to see ya Rose! Always loved hearing about your experiences at work. Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm sorry to hear about your job shutting down, but glad there was time to get situated with a new one. I'll bet you will not miss the mystery mud aspect of the haunting lol. It is funny when stuff like that goes on for such a time then stops, it seems to remove some mystical side to our lives. I don't miss certain experiences i had, but makes you think is that it? Will i ever experience something like that again? Then there are those times you remember why you wanted it to stop in the first place. Double edge sword sometimes lol. It's been pretty cool over the past year+ for me to share things with this forum. It has become something else just chatting with this collection of people for sure. Though we all have had our dealings in this 'otherworldly realm', this forum is about community as well. It has been great to get to know others from all around the globe and share not just the paranormal, but life as well. Thanks Rose for listening to my experiences as well and to everyone here that has offered insight and well, their friendship. Been a hell of ride so far with more to come i'm sure ;bg2
Good to see you too, Selectric!

Well, they certainly were wild experiences! I've never experienced as much, or as bizarre, activity as that before, and I probably never will again! :D And we never did get to the bottom of "Mudgate"! That will frustrate me forever, not knowing how THAT happened...oh well!

You're absolutely right - I never thought I'd say "I'll miss the ghost" but I really think I will. I maintain she was female and non-malevolent. I think she just got annoyed when we started renovating! It was her space, after all, and I think she was trying to defend it.

This forum is the best! I know life gets in the way sometimes and I randomly disappear for a bit, but I love everyone on here - they have all been so welcoming. The advice I've had is so appreciated and you can discuss things here in a way that you just can't anywhere else. You're right - it's a wonderful community. And yes, I also love hearing about the different food and customs in the States and in Oz and other places around the world - it's so funny to compare and contrast! :D

I'm glad your experience is behind you, Selectric, as I think perhaps it had more of a negative impact on you than our resident ghost had on us. I'm glad you found this forum and were able to discuss it with us! :)

This forum is the best! I know life gets in the way sometimes and I randomly disappear for a bit, but I love everyone on here - they have all been so welcoming. The advice I've had is so appreciated and you can discuss things here in a way that you just can't anywhere else. You're right - it's a wonderful community. And yes, I also love hearing about the different food and customs in the States and in Oz and other places around the world - it's so funny to compare and contrast! :D
Thank you for this comment, Rose. That's exactly how I hoped the forum would be for folks, and it's wonderful to hear that you've found it to be so!

• Love it
Reactions: Lynne and RoseRed