Unwrapping the mysteries of the Turin Shroud

Amazing to me that they had the where with all to save this item from the ravages of time and fire, flood, attacks by crazies. The fact its still here is remarkable to me. Plus Ive read a lot about this item and IMO its the real thing. Of course others mileage may vary.

Reactions: Paintman
There is a priest on the radio in Chicago that I enjoy listening to. He told a story about attending Loyola University in the sixties and one of his professors was a shroud buff. This one pertains to the coins on the eyes.
They were from Pilots treasury. A student challenged him and said prove it because there's spelling mistakes on that money.
Well the old priest / professor took him up on the challenge and they went down to Marshall Field's department store ( that's like Chicago's version of Macy's) - where you can buy ancient coins.
Sure enough, Pilots money was famous for all types of spelling errors.

I have followed info on the shroud for years. I believe it to be real. The three D info provided by the imprint on the cloth lends to its authenticity. There is a really good tv special on the recreation of the face of Jesus from the shroud. You may have seen it. This short video of the full body recreation from the three D imprint on the cloth is amazing.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I have followed info on the shroud for years. I believe it to be real. The three D info provided by the imprint on the cloth lends to its authenticity. There is a really good tv special on the recreation of the face of Jesus from the shroud. You may have seen it. This short video of the full body recreation from the three D imprint on the cloth is amazing.
Wow what a great video Lynne! It made my day to watch it. What amazes me a lot is the face looks a lot like the faces on prayer cards.

Reactions: Paintman