Unusual Friendship

I read that today. they will be friends forever. I have had several dog/cat relationships among my animals and they are like kids and don't care about differences. I have a great big tomcat. When I brought him home as a tiny kitten my little Yorkie took one look at him and declared him HER PUPPY! She started lactating and nursed him until he was almost twice as big as her. Even when he grew up and she could walk under him he was still her puppy and he would stand there like a teenage boy and roll his eyes while she gave him sugar.

I read that today. they will be friends forever. I have had several dog/cat relationships among my animals and they are like kids and don't care about differences. I have a great big tomcat. When I brought him home as a tiny kitten my little Yorkie took one look at him and declared him HER PUPPY! She started lactating and nursed him until he was almost twice as big as her. Even when he grew up and she could walk under him he was still her puppy and he would stand there like a teenage boy and roll his eyes while she gave him sugar.
Animals are such pure love. Thanks for sharing that story. It made me smile tonight.

My two pitbull cross American bulldogs with their best mate a few years ago there. They are 12 now and Highway the cat is 17 and she still sleeps on top of them in their kennel with them at night. Nobody picks on her, lol. :<3

Attachments

• IMG_0478 (1).JPG
    IMG_0478 (1).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 70
This is not a regular cat though, it’s a Panther. I hope this doesn’t go wrong at some point. We all remember the lady who’s pet monkey took the face off a friend.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
Pictures are worth a thousand words, but this story and the bond shared between a panther and a dog is worth so much more. Animals don't judge nor discriminate. If the human race could learn from them, we'd all be better off. Just food for thought. I think it's great. And heartwarming.

Reactions: Lynne
Pictures are worth a thousand words, but this story and the bond shared between a panther and a dog is worth so much more. Animals don't judge nor discriminate. If the human race could learn from them, we'd all be better off. Just food for thought. I think it's great. And heartwarming.
It is great too. The problem arises when the wild animal is never fully domesticated.

Reactions: Lone Wolf