Unsure

atomic-candy

Reaction score
(I hope this is the right place to post about this because I'm a tad bit new haha.)
I recently purchased a haunted doll that I was told moves around & won't stay where you put it. I purchased the doll (after confirming it wasn't a negative spirit with the seller) with the mindset of "if it really isn't haunted that's okay because it's still a cute clown doll." So far I haven't had it move and I haven't had any immensely odd experiences. Because of the doll's inactivity I decided to try a ghost app that lets the spirit communicate with you via a word bank and I have gotten a lot of activity that way. Only thing is the responses I'm getting are a bit varied & seem like multiple spirits. (I have read somewhere that haunted objects that move around tend to have multiple spirits attached to them?)

The one style of response I'll get is it won't answer me & instead would say something that isn't related but it'll flare up and rapid fire attempt to answer me. For example if I were to ask "Who am I speaking to?" it would say something like "CAR" "READ" "BANK" within a minute or two. (This one has tried to answer me specifically once, when I asked if it could tell me the name of my mom's deceased dad and it did give me names, but they were all wrong.)
The second style of response I'll get is it answers me in 2-3 word sentences that are immensely specific and seem intelligent, but it's very rare to get a response from them. For example literally today I was asking questions and I asked if anything on my antique shelf had a spirit attached and it said "ALL OF THEM." (This one has also said "ASK HER" "ANSWER HIM" & "DON'T LIE" in different sessions.)

I haven't had any bad dreams or bad vibes from anything so I'm not too worried but I also haven't gotten an answer to "who I am speaking to?" or "does this doll have a spirit attached to it?" ever.
I also make sure to specify before starting a session that I either only want to speak to the spirit(s) attached to my newest doll or beings of light & love. (Not sure if that helps but I heard that doing a session without saying something akin to that is like opening your door and letting a stranger inside so..)

I'd just really like someone else's opinion on this situation. :)
Thanks!
-Faith

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Atomic. I don’t think a good spirit would choose to live in a doll, let alone a clown. Spirits that are happy and at peace move on in their spiritual journey. Now this is just my opinion. I don’t know if your doll has an attachment or not but I’m curious as to why you would want one? Is there a specific question you have in regards to the situation?

Hi Atomic. I don’t think a good spirit would choose to live in a doll, let alone a clown. Spirits that are happy and at peace move on in their spiritual journey. Now this is just my opinion. I don’t know if your doll has an attachment or not but I’m curious as to why you would want one? Is there a specific question you have in regards to the situation?

Hi Lynne!
I'm not 100% sure why I wanted one with an attachment, I've honestly never thought about why I did. I think it was just curiosity because I've never experienced anything.
I suppose I'm really just wondering if there's a better way to communicate if there is an attachment (and it's not an entirely negative spirit)?

Hi Lynne!
I'm not 100% sure why I wanted one with an attachment, I've honestly never thought about why I did. I think it was just curiosity because I've never experienced anything.
I suppose I'm really just wondering if there's a better way to communicate if there is an attachment (and it's not an entirely negative spirit)?
I would advise against communication because you don’t know who or what you are talking too. As far as ghost boxes, I’ve seen them used on tv but have no personal experience. Perhaps someone here can weigh in.

(I hope this is the right place to post about this because I'm a tad bit new haha.)
I recently purchased a haunted doll that I was told moves around & won't stay where you put it. I purchased the doll (after confirming it wasn't a negative spirit with the seller) with the mindset of "if it really isn't haunted that's okay because it's still a cute clown doll." So far I haven't had it move and I haven't had any immensely odd experiences. Because of the doll's inactivity I decided to try a ghost app that lets the spirit communicate with you via a word bank and I have gotten a lot of activity that way. Only thing is the responses I'm getting are a bit varied & seem like multiple spirits. (I have read somewhere that haunted objects that move around tend to have multiple spirits attached to them?)

The one style of response I'll get is it won't answer me & instead would say something that isn't related but it'll flare up and rapid fire attempt to answer me. For example if I were to ask "Who am I speaking to?" it would say something like "CAR" "READ" "BANK" within a minute or two. (This one has tried to answer me specifically once, when I asked if it could tell me the name of my mom's deceased dad and it did give me names, but they were all wrong.)
The second style of response I'll get is it answers me in 2-3 word sentences that are immensely specific and seem intelligent, but it's very rare to get a response from them. For example literally today I was asking questions and I asked if anything on my antique shelf had a spirit attached and it said "ALL OF THEM." (This one has also said "ASK HER" "ANSWER HIM" & "DON'T LIE" in different sessions.)

I haven't had any bad dreams or bad vibes from anything so I'm not too worried but I also haven't gotten an answer to "who I am speaking to?" or "does this doll have a spirit attached to it?" ever.
I also make sure to specify before starting a session that I either only want to speak to the spirit(s) attached to my newest doll or beings of light & love. (Not sure if that helps but I heard that doing a session without saying something akin to that is like opening your door and letting a stranger inside so..)

I'd just really like someone else's opinion on this situation. :)
Thanks!
-Faith

Welcome Atomic. I wouldn't put much stock in those "ghost apps," I'd bet the "responses" you are getting are randomly generated. Have you tried a tape/digital recorder to get EVPs? There are also the spirit boxes that are essentially frequency scanning radios that some believe work for spirit communication as well.

Hi Atomic, welcome aboard.
Years ago, my Mom had a spirit phone app. So I was curious and tried it out. Plain as day, it said, "Santa." On the floor in front of me was a cat toy Santa.
I must of had a very distinct disturbed look on my face when I promptly handed it back. Mom didn't need to ask......

Welcome Atomic. I wouldn't put much stock in those "ghost apps," I'd bet the "responses" you are getting are randomly generated. Have you tried a tape/digital recorder to get EVPs? There are also the spirit boxes that are essentially frequency scanning radios that some believe work for spirit communication as well.
Thanks Duke :)
I've also thought that the responses are just randomly generated nonsense, but at times they seem very related to what I'm asking so I'm not 100% sure. I definitely know I need more evidence to confirm any spirits though and I have been looking into getting a spirit box but I don't know a reliable source to buy one from.

Hi Atomic, welcome aboard.
Years ago, my Mom had a spirit phone app. So I was curious and tried it out. Plain as day, it said, "Santa." On the floor in front of me was a cat toy Santa.
I must of had a very distinct disturbed look on my face when I promptly handed it back. Mom didn't need to ask......
Thank you Paintman!
That was exactly how I reacted this morning when it replied to me lol! If it is randomly generated those developers need a raise haha.

Thanks Duke :)
I've also thought that the responses are just randomly generated nonsense, but at times they seem very related to what I'm asking so I'm not 100% sure. I definitely know I need more evidence to confirm any spirits though and I have been looking into getting a spirit box but I don't know a reliable source to buy one from.

I'm sure you can get one on Amazon, but they are pricey, maybe $100. Much cheaper to use the recorder feature on your cell phone for EVPs. Some come with them, others you have to download an app. Might consider trying that first, then decide if you want to invest in a specialized digital recorder and/or the spirit box.