unseen force?

Maddyfromoz

Reaction score
ever since i was i kid ive had a lot of unknown things happen to me that i couldnot
really explain.
This particular instance i speak of i was 8 years old at the time
i was at home in my bedroom and mum was in the kitchen dad was at work at the time
we lived across the road from a old quarry called penrice quarry which still runs today
mum was getting dinner ready at the time in the kitchen i was by myself.
the whole day i remember feeling like something was watching and following me but every time
i turned around there was nothing visibly there and i felt really anxious and nervous and scared at time
i was walking down the hallway from bed room to go to the lounge room as i got in the lounge room
i felt like something was pulling me down i then kept walk but next thing i was lifted off me feet and thrown into
the lounge room wall and put a hole in it yet there was nothing physically there to have picked me up mum herd the bang from the kitchen screamed profanity before entering the room i was scared and starting to cry
told mum what happened she wouldnt believe me at first not only was i thrown by nothing a into the wall and put
a hole in it mum was in the lounge room and photoframe flew of the table on the floor with force aswell
then she couldnt explain that either mum is still skeptic about me getting thrown into the wall but more
believes it because she was in the lounge room when the photo frame went flying.
we both told dad to this day he dont believe either one of us.

this happened 20 years ago i sometimes feel like its still watching me
i get the same vibe from when i was 8 currently still weird things happen

Reactions: EmoTategami
Hi SA. That is quite an expierence. Thanks for sharing.