Unknown Paranormal thing Seen In my house

That's where my paranormal happenings started but I've had lots of different experiences since and still do.Your probably an open,aware person and in for a lifetime of these things.Don't be afraid of it and enjoy the ride.ATB.
you right...thanks...everything will be fine..

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
Wow I totally see what looks like a creature and what looks like a human face. I’d be praying and smudging.

you right...thanks...everything will be fine..

Hi xerafera,
I must say, you do have a lovely attitude towards those experiences.
Judging by that picture, it certainly looked as though your Mothers Birthday was a happy time.
If your real name is xerafera, then that might be helping you too, as it has an especially harmonious meaning, xx

Hi xerafera,
I must say, you do have a lovely attitude towards those experiences.
Judging by that picture, it certainly looked as though your Mothers Birthday was a happy time.
If your real name is xerafera, then that might be helping you too, as it has an especially harmonious meaning, xx

thanks..
very happy time...love it when mom happy.

Wow I totally see what looks like a creature and what looks like a human face. I’d be praying and smudging.
I don't see a creature, but to the right of the circled area I see a man in a white jacket and black shirt with receding hair. It looks like he has a moustache.

Reactions: xerafera
I don't see a creature, but to the right of the circled area I see a man in a white jacket and black shirt with receding hair. It looks like he has a moustache.
a few of them inside that picture..that what i see...my eyes is a bit weird some time..

Looking back I see other things too. I see what looks like the outline of a gray to the right of the circle. Strange !