Unknown Paranormal thing Seen In my house

xerafera

Reaction score
1.jpg

do you see it? you will see around a few of them...
because of it..now, i'm a lot see weird thing..

Reactions: ozentity
I see what you have circled there, Xera. Almost an alien look to it, imo. Have you had anything else happen? Remember, sometimes these things can simply be pareidolia.

Pareidolia - Wikipedia

Reactions: xerafera
It could also be someone’s TV. Can you check that area to see If theres a tv?

If not, I wonder what it could be

Reactions: xerafera and Duke
I see what you have circled there, Xera. Almost an alien look to it, imo. Have you had anything else happen? Remember, sometimes these things can simply be pareidolia.

Pareidolia - Wikipedia
yes.. a lot happen..not only me but everyone that inside my house.....my house is quite old..so it normal it happen a lot.. hahahha

It could also be someone’s TV. Can you check that area to see If theres a tv?

If not, I wonder what it could be

in that picture..my dad take picture me and my mom at my mom birthday..at there just
cupboard..small one.

Reactions: Charleh
That does look a bit creepy,is there a bad or evil feeling in the house?

Reactions: xerafera
That does look a bit creepy,is there a bad or evil feeling in the house?

sometime it feel bad...but when go to sleep..always disturb and sometime cannot get up from bed and cannot open my eyes..it a bit painfull.

sometime it feel bad...but when go to sleep..always disturb and sometime cannot get up from bed and cannot open my eyes..it a bit painfull.
I had something like that when I was a kid,like something was standing over me and would cackle like a evil witch and wake me up.It felt like it was trying to scare me.

I had something like that when I was a kid,like something was standing over me and would cackle like a evil witch and wake me up.It felt like it was trying to scare me.
yeah...me continue until now...

yeah...me continue until now...
That's where my paranormal happenings started but I've had lots of different experiences since and still do.Your probably an open,aware person and in for a lifetime of these things.Don't be afraid of it and enjoy the ride.ATB.

Reactions: Benway