Unidentified Animal in PA (Update)

I don’t believe it escaped on its own. Someone let it out and staged the scene for a cover up. Was it ET’s pet that wandered off when they let it out for a wee? ;ss Men in black? Probably someone who worked there that heard they were going to kill it and do tests.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I do believe this "mysterious animal that resembles some sort of dog or coyote" is, in fact, ...

[drum roll, cymbal crash]

... some sort of dog or coyote.

There are quite a few of them here in LA. I see them every day walking along towing human beings who pick up after them. If the "baffled experts" come here, I would be glad to point them out.

Reactions: ozentity
I'm inclined to agree with crux and I think they PTS the animal. If it was something special I doubt it would have escaped that easily.

I don’t believe it escaped on its own. Someone let it out and staged the scene for a cover up.
I quite agree.

And, I will go further and say this is an example of how the waters are muddied on this topic. Actual reports of Chupa sightings do not in any way resemble a dog yet someone keeps trying to substitute these dog/coyote fairytales, calling them Chupacabras, just to confuse and distract.

I was going to post either a coyote or coydog with mange. We had a black bear with mange here and it looked like a creature for another planet.
FYI there is a new Wile E. Coyote movie coming up.