Unexplained Sightings As A Child

Last night Heidi Hollis was on Coast and spoke of the Hatman and Shadow people. Here is the synopsis

One of the first to write about Shadow People and the Hat Man, Heidi Hollis, has described and chronicled these dark menaces interrupting lives around the globe. Based on her research, correspondences, and personal experiences, she believes these demonic interactions are on the rise, and new patterns are emerging. In contrast to the wispy quality of Shadow People, the Hat Man generally appears in a more solid physical form, often as a suit-clad male wearing a hat like a fedora, she reported. He can direct other shadow entities if they are in the room at the same time, and she suspects he may be a kind of soul reaper. People that are targeted may be gifted in some way, such as being highly empathetic, and this could be what attracts the negative beings, she explained, adding that those who've suffered from traumas also seem to be susceptible.

Sometimes people accidentally spot Shadow People and the Hat Man, as though they hadn't intended to be discovered. Hollis has concluded that the Wisconsin girls involved with the Slenderman stabbing may have actually been under the influence of the Hat Man. In recent reports of the Hat Man, he's been described as a black man, a Spaniard, and other ethnicities or races, which leads her to believe that a recruitment process is ongoing. To rid yourself of such entities, she advised blessing or clearing one's home, as well as wearing a cross necklace.

Last night Heidi Hollis was on Coast and spoke of the Hatman and Shadow people. Here is the synopsis

One of the first to write about Shadow People and the Hat Man, Heidi Hollis, has described and chronicled these dark menaces interrupting lives around the globe. Based on her research, correspondences, and personal experiences, she believes these demonic interactions are on the rise, and new patterns are emerging. In contrast to the wispy quality of Shadow People, the Hat Man generally appears in a more solid physical form, often as a suit-clad male wearing a hat like a fedora, she reported. He can direct other shadow entities if they are in the room at the same time, and she suspects he may be a kind of soul reaper. People that are targeted may be gifted in some way, such as being highly empathetic, and this could be what attracts the negative beings, she explained, adding that those who've suffered from traumas also seem to be susceptible.

Sometimes people accidentally spot Shadow People and the Hat Man, as though they hadn't intended to be discovered. Hollis has concluded that the Wisconsin girls involved with the Slenderman stabbing may have actually been under the influence of the Hat Man. In recent reports of the Hat Man, he's been described as a black man, a Spaniard, and other ethnicities or races, which leads her to believe that a recruitment process is ongoing. To rid yourself of such entities, she advised blessing or clearing one's home, as well as wearing a cross necklace.
The Hat Man I encountered was a guy over 6ft, fedora and grey trenchcoat,he walked past me and looked at me on one occasion.He looked sinster but not directed at me that way.He had a dark complection,broad face and the only people I've seen like this are ones that have spent a lot of time in jail,sort of a grey aura to them,like they were full of everyones negative vibes from prison,its hard to describe but you know when you see people like this.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
The Hat Man I encountered was a guy over 6ft, fedora and grey trenchcoat,he walked past me and looked at me on one occasion.He looked sinster but not directed at me that way.He had a dark complection,broad face and the only people I've seen like this are ones that have spent a lot of time in jail,sort of a grey aura to them,like they were full of everyones negative vibes from prison,its hard to describe but you know when you see people like this.
You gave a very good description Oz. I can picture it.

Reactions: ozentity
You gave a very good description Oz. I can picture it.
I've said about this before on here,but for 20years I thought this may be the spirit of my great grandad as he was a bit of a gangster in the depression here in the old days.After coming on here and finding out this is a common creature spotted, I was amazed and sparked my interest in this entity or group of them.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm just gonna leave this link for that podcast right here for you guys.

PodcastOne: Beyond the Darkness

Thank you for the resources! Also thank you to everyone else that gave a reply. It's nice to know I wasn't crazy and have some infomation on what it could have been. Scary to think it might have ment me harm. My family has always sworn they thought it was protecting me. Feels odd to receive a diffrent view. Thank you all so much though ^_^

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you for the resources! Also thank you to everyone else that gave a reply. It's nice to know I wasn't crazy and have some infomation on what it could have been. Scary to think it might have ment me harm. My family has always sworn they thought it was protecting me. Feels odd to receive a diffrent view. Thank you all so much though ^_^
I hope you stay and continue to participate here. There’s always people having new experiences.