Unexplained scratches

Babydoll

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with unexplained scratches on my arm. It looks like a pitchfork. 3 scratches middle one straight about 4 inches long. The other two are at an angle on either side of the longer scratch about 3 inches long. Sorta looks like a chicken foot. I do have some activity of the paranormal in my house but this is the first time I had this happen. It still burns and it is not a cat scratch. I tried scratching myself but it is definitely not the same. I dont know if this is a symbol of some sorta. Any thoughts on what this is?

Attachments

• 20181212_120815.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
I woke up this morning with unexplained scratches on my arm. It looks like a pitchfork. 3 scratches middle one straight about 4 inches long. The other two are at an angle on either side of the longer scratch about 3 inches long. Sorta looks like a chicken foot. I do have some activity of the paranormal in my house but this is the first time I had this happen. It still burns and it is not a cat scratch. I tried scratching myself but it is definitely not the same. I dont know if this is a symbol of some sorta. Any thoughts on what this is?
Yikes ! Sorry to hear Babydoll. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum

Thank you 7Chtistie. I have never had this happen to me and I don't understand why. I have seen shadows and had white mist go thru me but never scratched. I'm not scared just unnerved

I have been scratched too many times. I had my groin scratched up when my mom kicked out my stepdad with a sex addiction. Obviously I was not scratching my own groin. Usually scratching will indicate that it can physically attack you. Scratching and physical attack is usually a territorial thing of possessions either you, the property, a portal nearby. Etc. carrying holy water and religious symbols can decrease the severity and frequency. Having holy water is very important.

My wife was choked unconscious in front of my as I sat powerless when I lived in a severely demonically infested area. Holy water will usually end a physically attack or attempt of possession. I also use holy water, sage, palo santo, crystals and prayer on the perimeter and entry points which will decrease activity long term. Though be knowledgeable that if you have a violent demonic spirit you will likely be attacked while doing cleansing or blessings. Your family and friends and pets may be attacked.

You need to become laser focused on strange thoughts or impulses and correcting those. If I am having violent images and they will not stop I will distract myself by saying "no, no, you have to leave. Or just saying leave over and over" just resistance they will never break me and allow them to do anything without resistance.

You basically have been introduced to a battle that almost all people cannot see but it's a battle that effects all of society. You have to stand up for what is right and be the best person you can. The most honest genuine you that you can be. Love your family and love those around you. Bring forgiveness and love where the dark resides. They will be pushing on you to go astray and hurt yourself. You must push them by being the best you can. It's the only way to eliminate their power. And to never ever be afraid. You have to KNOW with complete certainty that you are a powerful force of good and every waking moment you will choose good over evil. You must believe in the battle of good over evil. Cast out satan.

Hi Babydoll and welcome to the forum. Before we get too far into deciding what happened, may I ask what other kind of activity you've experienced recently? And have you used any "tools"....Ouija board, tarot, etc.? Any changes in life recently or in your physical surroundings? Added any antiques into the house? Just trying to get a better idea f what may have set this off.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Babydoll and welcome to the forum. Before we get too far into deciding what happened, may I ask what other kind of activity you've experienced recently? And have you used any "tools"....Ouija board, tarot, etc.? Any changes in life recently or in your physical surroundings? Added any antiques into the house? Just trying to get a better idea f what may have set this off.
Hello Debi
We do not allow Ouija boards in the house. And there have not been any changes in the house or my life. Most of the activities have been directed at my 14 year old daughter. 2 days ago she saw a black figure in a doorway upstairs. A week ago while she was laying down she heard someone breathe in her ear. Next morning she heard knocking at her door and nobody was awake. The door to her room is constantly being opened slightly after she makes sure the door is shut and the door is a hard one to open. Scratches on the ceiling. When we first moved in two years ago her bed would shake really bad. She will see a black mist. The only thing I experience is when I go down the stairs always on the second step from the bottom I would hear people talking or like a TV or radio is on and when I get off that step it stops. And that scratch.

Hello Debi
We do not allow Ouija boards in the house. And there have not been any changes in the house or my life. Most of the activities have been directed at my 14 year old daughter. 2 days ago she saw a black figure in a doorway upstairs. A week ago while she was laying down she heard someone breathe in her ear. Next morning she heard knocking at her door and nobody was awake. The door to her room is constantly being opened slightly after she makes sure the door is shut and the door is a hard one to open. Scratches on the ceiling. When we first moved in two years ago her bed would shake really bad. She will see a black mist. The only thing I experience is when I go down the stairs always on the second step from the bottom I would hear people talking or like a TV or radio is on and when I get off that step it stops. And that scratch.
OK, the fact we have a 14 year old female in the mix and she is the target makes this a possible poltergeist case. Are you familiar with the phenomena?

Reactions: garnetsilver
OK, the fact we have a 14 year old female in the mix and she is the target makes this a possible poltergeist case. Are you familiar with the phenomena?
Sort of but not really

Sort of but not really
OK, let me kind of walk you through this a bit. It is known that sometimes young girls can cause paranormal activity. They are TOTALLY innocent in this. They believe it may be from hormone activity kicking in that sets off a bit of chaotic energy. It is known that poltergeist activity is real, and that the children have no control over this. It gets a bit complex, but I will be happy to give you some links to some articles about it. The activity you are describing fits this type of activity almost to a T.

You can google it to find some info if you want, and if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I can get some article links for you. (Really tired tonight and headed out shortly.) One of the reasons you may not feel any fear is because it's not a demonic source and is poltergeist energy....two entirely different things. Which is why I ask questions before I try to help. We try to give you the best advice we can, Babydoll. Let's take it one step at a time and we'll see if we can help you out.

OK, let me kind of walk you through this a bit. It is known that sometimes young girls can cause paranormal activity. They are TOTALLY innocent in this. They believe it may be from hormone activity kicking in that sets off a bit of chaotic energy. It is known that poltergeist activity is real, and that the children have no control over this. It gets a bit complex, but I will be happy to give you some links to some articles about it. The activity you are describing fits this type of activity almost to a T.

You can google it to find some info if you want, and if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I can get some article links for you. (Really tired tonight and headed out shortly.) One of the reasons you may not feel any fear is because it's not a demonic source and is poltergeist energy....two entirely different things. Which is why I ask questions before I try to help. We try to give you the best advice we can, Babydoll. Let's take it one step at a time and we'll see if we can help you out.
I really appreciate you talking to me and tomorrow will be great. Thank you so much. Sleep well.