Unexplained Scratches

corno

Reaction score
Hello all! I thought I would come here to discuss an even that took place this last weekend.

This past weekend I woke up Sunday morning with, deep, unexplainable scratches on my under arms. I know that I did not have any contact the night before or during the night that could have lead to this. I have no cats or pets and when my girlfriend and I tried recreating the marks, nothing we did came close.

Note, I also had a small scratch across my chest as well.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What do you make of the picture?

Attachments

• 20180205_144505.jpg
    20180205_144505.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 191
Reactions: Debi
Hello all! I thought I would come here to discuss an even that took place this last weekend.

This past weekend I woke up Sunday morning with, deep, unexplainable scratches on my under arms. I know that I did not have any contact the night before or during the night that could have lead to this. I have no cats or pets and when my girlfriend and I tried recreating the marks, nothing we did came close.

Note, I also had a small scratch across my chest as well.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What do you make of the picture?
Hi Corno, and welcome to the forum. It's kind of our unofficial night off of sorts here, but I know people will be by to give you some opinions.

First, have you had any paranormal activity in the home? Used a Ouija Board? Dabbled in any spells, etc? Any history to the house your in for paranormal activity?

Reactions: Spectre80 and Lynne
Hi Corno, welcome to the forum :). Do any of your fingernails have sharp points at the corners? I know that has happened to me once after cutting my nails and I didn't do the one corner properly, resulting in similar marks to yours when I scratched myself. How did you recreate the marks? What did you try/rule out? Do you have a goose feather blanket, as the bottom tips of the feathers can be razor sharp at times.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Corno, welcome to the forum :). Do any of your fingernails have sharp points at the corners? I know that has happened to me once after cutting my nails and I didn't do the one corner properly, resulting in similar marks to yours when I scratched myself. How did you recreate the marks? What did you try/rule out? Do you have a goose feather blanket, as the bottom tips of the feathers can be razor sharp at times.

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know the forum! I do not have sharp fingernails, very dull actually! My girlfriend has longer nails so we thought that may be the culprit. I got her to scratch me just as a normal scratch quite hard and it did not resemble the scratch. Then I had her use her fingernail to try and slice me, but still nothing close.

I don't sleep with any material that could irritate or scratch me in any way. No feathers or sharp objects are around my bed and nothing was found inside that could have done it.

We ruled out self infliction (as best we could), but not ruling out that it could be some medical condition, though I have never had anything like this pop up before.

I doubt that’s the result of sharp nails, hence your gf being unable to recreate the marks. Claws can do that, wire can, but nails usually can’t. The lines are fine and show no sign of infection. So must be something relatively clean like wire but that’s very unlikely that a mattress spring would do damage like that.

I’d get purging the house of whatever mug be bothering you. If you don’t know where to start, some of us on the forum have gotten pretty good at taking care of malevolent spirits so we can help you out.

Stay safe. And welcome to the forum!

Good advice from Charleh.

Welcome to our forum Corno. Sorry your expierencing something. You answered the questions in regards to the possibilities of the scratches but not to the spiritual nature of things. Have you dabbled in the occult at all? Played with Ouija boards? Devination devices ?, gone ghost hunting?, history of haunting in your house? These answers might help us help you. Keep us posted and be safe.

Hi corno and welcome to the ParaNormalForum. I hope that we can help you solve the mystery.

Hello Corno.....and welcome to the forum. First and foremost you have already done some great debunking on your end. Second, have you been known to sleep walk at all?

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne