Unexplained Paranormal Activity / Growling & Hoof noises.

So just letting you all know I am located in Denmark, so we don't have boars, racoons and the likes of it here. So I can debunk that theory :)

About the theory that my nightmares might be because of me feeling rejected from being in my room, that could definitely be a possibility. What should I do? Just go there?

Thank you all for your replies :)

So just letting you all know I am located in Denmark, so we don't have boars, racoons and the likes of it here. So I can debunk that theory :)

About the theory that my nightmares might be because of me feeling rejected from being in my room, that could definitely be a possibility. What should I do? Just go there?

Thank you all for your replies :)
It may sound silly, but you could play soft, peaceful music in your room when you are not there. Also, causing pleasant scents, like incense or a scented candle periodically. Negative entities will feel uncomfortable there and hopefully leave. Citrus scents are particularly effective.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
You need to claim your room as your space,if there is something paranormal trying to scare or push you out you need to let it know it's not welcome and feel no fear in doing this.Most of these negative entities are all bluff in my experience and you showing whose boss will likely make them back off.Don't accept them being there.