Unexplained drawing

Lindsey Reid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my Dad sometimes experiences unexplained goings on in his house. Last night they heard two loud bangs from the kitchen however found nothing and thought nothing of it. This morning they went into the kitchen and found a white powdery substance on the work top leading to under the toaster. They picked up the toaster and found this strange drawing underneath, almost like 5 matchstick men joined together. It's not an imprint of the toaster, They have nothing of that shape and still don't know what the powder was. Any thoughts on the drawing?

Attachments

• IMG-20181124-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20181124-WA0003.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG-20181124-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20181124-WA0004.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 157
Welcome to the forum. Hope all is well.

Any idea if it could be flour, confectioners sugar, salt, baking soda, etc? Could be something otherworldly but never heard of a poltergeist making something so obvious like a drawing. Who else lives with you?

Reactions: Lynne and DELETED
Welcome to the forum. Hope all is well.

Any idea if it could be flour, confectioners sugar, salt, baking soda, etc? Could be something otherworldly but never heard of a poltergeist making something so obvious like a drawing. Who else lives with you?
It certainly looks like one of the cooking ingredients listed above.

Reactions: Charleh
The design looks like a heating element in a toaster.
Yep. While I've witnessed actual paranormal events, you must always use logic to determine what might be causing situations. If logic fails then consider other aspects of probabilities. But please do not automatically jump to the conclusion that anything was caused by a paranormal source.

Hi Lindsey and welcome to the forum. I must agree with the above that there are logical possibilities here. That doesn’t mean we are disregarding there could be something going on. I know that toast crumbs or sugar from toasted pastry’s can build up in the catch tray and spill out. I know I never remember to empty mine until I have spillage. If you toast things with sugary coatings that might be residue. As for the drawing, I’m going with the heat element in the toaster. However it would be a great prank if someone else in the house knew about the noises being heard. Keep us posted on the event further things occur.