Unexplained Crosses

And do keep us posted! This is a rather unusual event, actually, as normally we see the negative spirit reports here. I'd like to know if anything else pops up.

No matter how they appeared....either spiritual or human in origin I would say your fine. These are non inverted crosses and they don't have any accompanying sigil marks of any kind. I would say leave them alone and let them give you comfort every time you see one.

This is a very interesting story...keep us posted

No matter how they appeared....either spiritual or human in origin I would say your fine. These are non inverted crosses and they don't have any accompanying sigil marks of any kind. I would say leave them alone and let them give you comfort every time you see one.
Good to see ya Spectre. Where have you been.

Hi and welcome Ala. I agree with the above comments. I think it’s no coincidence they appeared after your FIL’s passing. He is giving u a blessing to protect you since he is no longer here to do it physically.

May I ask do you live in Africa? We have another member here that lives there too (Vibe). We also have a getting to know you thread in the owls nest section. Please keep us posted and we’re here to help if you need anymore advice.

***UPDATE***
So come to find out it was my SIL. She did it to protect us because she felt a sudden urge to pray over pour house one day while I was at work. She didn't tell us because she didn't know how to. She didn't think the crosses would show up. She used salt water. While I understand her reasoning, I don't appreciate her going through our home including our bedroom.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
***UPDATE***
So come to find out it was my SIL. She did it to protect us because she felt a sudden urge to pray over pour house one day while I was at work. She didn't tell us because she didn't know how to. She didn't think the crosses would show up. She used salt water. While I understand her reasoning, I don't appreciate her going through our home including our bedroom.
Ha ! Mystery solved. In a way I kind of wished is was your deceased Father-in-law. Now you can stop wondering. :)