Unexplained Crosses

***UPDATE***
So come to find out it was my SIL. She did it to protect us because she felt a sudden urge to pray over pour house one day while I was at work. She didn't tell us because she didn't know how to. She didn't think the crosses would show up. She used salt water. While I understand her reasoning, I don't appreciate her going through our home including our bedroom.
AHA! But great job of ruling out the paranormal involvement! Yes, I agree she stepped over the boundary there. Intentions were good, but she really should have shared with you.

***UPDATE***
So come to find out it was my SIL. She did it to protect us because she felt a sudden urge to pray over pour house one day while I was at work. She didn't tell us because she didn't know how to. She didn't think the crosses would show up. She used salt water. While I understand her reasoning, I don't appreciate her going through our home including our bedroom.
yay, a happy ending! like I said before kids do the darnedest things when you aren't looking!

btw, if you have more stories to share, let us know!

Reactions: 7Critter
yay, a happy ending! like I said before kids do the darnedest things when you aren't looking!

btw, if you have more stories to share, let us know!
oh wait..... SIL means sister In law...... ok now this is a different picture in my head of just some random adult breaking in to bless the house :D

She must have really felt motivated! Better to ask forgiveness after she made sure you were safe. I like her! Have her over for dinner and a movie.

Reactions: Aces and Debi
Good to see ya Spectre. Where have you been.
Hey Lynne.......I've been away for a while. I've been busy job hunting/starting a new job. I hope to be on the forum a little more now that my schedule will become a little more consistent. I see some interesting new topics have popped up.

***UPDATE***
Thanks for letting us know. I wonder how many mysteries are from people who discovered the truth but didn't tell anyone, leaving others to carry on wondering. She really crossed the line there and it's a good thing this came out now so she knows not to go invading your home again.

Also of all explanations it was the Scooby Doo explanation in the end!

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Hey Lynne.......I've been away for a while. I've been busy job hunting/starting a new job. I hope to be on the forum a little more now that my schedule will become a little more consistent. I see some interesting new topics have popped up.
You have so much expierence and insight to these things. We can learn a lot from you. I enjoy reading your practice and well constructed ideas on things. Hope to see you here more often. Join us for the chat at 10pm.

Reactions: Spectre80
You have so much expierence and insight to these things. We can learn a lot from you. I enjoy reading your practice and well constructed ideas on things. Hope to see you here more often. Join us for the chat at 10pm.
Thank you Lynne!

Reactions: Lynne