Unexplainable fires

Nicholas La Favre

Reaction score
Starting October 8th 2018, an unexplainable fire starting happening around our mobile home. The First fire was in our Carport under the staircase to our back door. We started to suspect that it might have been a perpetrator trying to be vigilant toward us. The fire department and Sheriff's department couldn't find any leads to go on, therefore no physical proof that the fires started by a natural force. On October 14th a week later we had yet another fire break out under the rear skirting of our mobile home, it was so small that we were able to distinguish it right away, still no leads. We started to panic so we started to put cameras surveillance up the first one we setup was the Ring flood light in the front of our Carport. On Saturday October 27th at approximately 8:35am same time as the other fires mind you, we saw smoke and people yelling we quickly hopped out of bed out of a dead sleep we quickly rushed to our back yard to find our tree on fire the neighbor luckily was able to distinguish it before it got out of hand. Once again we filed a police report and both the fire department and Sheriff's department had no physical proof to go by. My wife and I at this point were feeling very concerned and fearfull for the well being of our family. On October 30th I installed 9 more cameras up around the perimeter of my home in hopes of finding the perpetrator who was doing this. From early November to towards the end of December we experienced 7 more fires that broke out with no explanation of how they started. During that time period we had hired a Paranormal Investigator just to try to free our minds and rule out all evidence. We personally started reviewing the surveillance cameras only to Discover that we had a series of strange unexplainable events that sent chills down our spines we started seeing evidence of flying orbs inside and out side of our house strange behaviors of camera movements and smoke apparations floating in the air. After the Paranormal Investigators research he learned of a Dark past of this particular area and revielled that this area once was an ancient Indian Burial ground. The Paranormal Investigator starting reviewing our Camera clips and starting seeing stuff like dark shadows and weird frame movements in our backyard. It was at this moment that we starting fearing for our Mortal safety. During the time periods if the end of January 2019 we started witnesses strange and unusual burning on our wood, We had a 2×4 in our Carport That had a Symbol P and it almost appeared as if it was Branded that way. We then started seeing more P's being written on our Walls and Ceilings and the Last message was the Word written on our Ceiling stating Get Out!!!! At this point we were in grave danger of our lives and the welfare of my family seemed to be more evident. On February 3rd my wife reached out to her Aunt in Wisconsin, who sent her a care package with sage and crucifixes and she had gave us instructions to smudge to Back room where all this activity seemed to be the strongest. As I was smudging the back room my wife was watching in horror the surveillance monitor which was also setup in the back room and she told me very frantically quote; "This is not working they are only getting more powerful!!!" That night we also started smelling smoke and we discovered that my Son's sleeping bag had Mysteriously caught on fire in our backroom closet. My wife indicated to me we have to get out of this house it isn't safe she felt something from the pit of her stomach. The Next Morning Febraury 4th at 8:35am my wife woke up with the smell of smoke, she got up right away trying to locate where she was smelling the smoke, as started to open the Door to our Backroom she discovered that the room was a blaze and she rushed everyone out of the house as quickly as possible. The fire department arrived on Scene at approximately 8:45am they luckily were able to contain the fire just to the rear of the home. After just about 9:00am they finally extinguished the flames and the Fire Captain deamed it unihabutable and put a red tag on it. After the investigation they had stated they still have no evidence to go on. The Sheriffs department to this day are still trying to blame the fires on my Wife and her friend that they claim we're there at every incident. Now, the Sheriffs department is trying to claim that we had put our Children's life in Danger and have the Schools convinced that we emotionally and intentionally neglected our children and Child Protected Services got involved and removed our Children from our care. We believe these events were part of some kind of spiritual Demonic haunting and we need to get some kind of closure or understanding as to what Transpired.
THANKS AGAIN,
Nicholas and Sheila La Favre

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Donna K.
Nicholas, we have had to remove your contact links. It's against our rules to have them posted but if anyone wishes to reach you they can through our private messages here.

Nicholas, what I would advise you to do is to call in clergy to bless the home immediately. And you and your wife. I am sorry to hear about the kids, and I know that has to be a hard one to deal with. But step one is get a priest or clergy into that home asap.

Here are some other suggestions, with a contact number I suggest you call.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Nicholas welcome to the forum.
I agree with Debi, you need help. If your research is correct about being a native American burial ground. I would suggest you find out what tribe they are from. Contact that tribes shaman. When dealing with burial grounds can be touchy and in some cases dangerous.
Also try to make them happy.
In a spot on your land, on a plate ect put tobacco, fruit on a plate. But reach out to the tribe, they may be able to appease there ancestors.
Good luck.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Hi Nicholas and Welcome.

I can't offer you any better advice then has already been given on these things that are happening to and around you. It's good advice you've been given and a good starting place if you heed it.

However, I did want to speak to the 'Native American Burial Ground' thing. Generally over the years I have left this alone because such nonsense is so deeply embedded in people that it seemed senseless to even argue the point.
Now though, It is time. Being of Native American background I am well aware that Native American trivia has a common trait with Black Dogs and Djinn. They are consistently seen as at the very least trouble maker's, and more generally as darkness/demon... in the Paranormal world of who's who and what are they up to. None of which is accurate. Just scary story's told to children to make them behave. Every Being in Creation has the ability of duality but to label some as all of one duality or some of all of the other duality is just a way for human's to label what they can't understand.

I am here to deny that a Native American Burial Ground is your problem... nor are vengeful Native American Spirits starting those fire's. IF your paranormal investigator saw Native Spirits, and I highly doubt that, the chance of these Spirits being malevolent, much less vengeful/angry enough to try 'paranormally' to burn you up in your home or leave threatening messages or in any other way manifest to the point of harm -- is non-existent.

Sacred Site's are definitely known for their 'energy' grid's... some positive some negative... but mostly just uncomfortable. If you are sitting on a Sacred Site like a Native American Burial Ground, you might experience these energy fluctuations and become anxious, distressed, or even frightened... you may experience bad luck or karma... or even become paranoid of hostile energy's -- all of which have seemed to make no difference to the general population over the years... but, Native American Spirit's are not going to suddenly manifest as dangerous entity's and declare a supernatural war.

The Ancestor's have other Paths to travel. They know The Creator will restore the balance in time.

So. Unless you have in some way and through direct contact insulted or wronged a Native American Witch -- and yes they exist and yes they can be very powerful -- or have purposefully desecrated a Sacred Site in some way -- whatever you are experiencing is Not That.

I wish you Light and an answer to your problem.

Darcy me also what tribe you bloodline from? I tracked it down to Cherokee in 1778-1779.Alot of tribes have different opinions on alot of things.

I think it’s time to move and make getting your kids back your priority. I am not suggesting in any way this is your fault. My heart breaks for you and your family however the main fight focus is for your kids. If you stay in that location your battle will be on two fronts, one with the negative entities on your property and other the courts. I recommend cutting your losses on this place and relocating.

I spoke to my friend who is a shaman, he said yes some native people can be negative and cause problems, BUT he said it don't sound like it is because of the burial grounds. He thinks because he is not there it can be elementals.