Unexpected voice in car...Are they ever?

That reminds me of the time I was napping and I heard a sharp whisper in my ear. The voice practically hissed, "Something Happened!" I was annoyed at being woken, and replied, "Something's going to happen if you wake me again!" :D I really hate being woken, since I often sleep very poorly.

Reactions: Selectric
Oh I remember you positing about that. You should link that thread here.

Hi Selectric,

I posted up something that happened to me a while back (around June/July last year), where I heard someone (male voice) whisper in my left ear "It's only six minutes - six!" as I was laying in bed one night. Never got to the bottom of it........

Didn't half make me jump :tearsofjoy:
I will have to find that one and read Titch. Still catching up on past threads lol there are alot

That reminds me of the time I was napping and I heard a sharp whisper in my ear. The voice practically hissed, "Something Happened!" I was annoyed at being woken, and replied, "Something's going to happen if you wake me again!" :D I really hate being woken, since I often sleep very poorly.
Same here Garnet lol. Don't think i ever heard a voice while in bed...but people claim i talk in my sleep so lol

Reactions: garnetsilver