Undertaker Paranormal Activity

When I was a wee one, we lived near a funeral home. It was a family owned business. The family had twin boys that were my age. They lived in the living quarters attached to the funeral home. They never came around our house that often. The one time I recall them visiting, I got into a fight with them. I don't know what started the fight, but they got the best of me. The house we lived in back then holds many bad memories. It was in Cadillac, Michigan. Flynn Funeral Home was the name of the business. I believe the two boys who beat me up continued the business. Flynn Funeral Homes have been around for generations. They don't have a funeral home in Cadillac anymore.

When I was a wee one, we lived near a funeral home. It was a family owned business. The family had twin boys that were my age. They lived in the living quarters attached to the funeral home. They never came around our house that often. The one time I recall them visiting, I got into a fight with them. I don't know what started the fight, but they got the best of me. The house we lived in back then holds many bad memories. It was in Cadillac, Michigan. Flynn Funeral Home was the name of the business. I believe the two boys who beat me up continued the business. Flynn Funeral Homes have been around for generations. They don't have a funeral home in Cadillac anymore.
BC maybe being around all those spirits of strangers had an effect on the boys? I knew a girl whose family owned a funeral home and they moved away from it and built a house separate. That doesnt give them the right to doubleteam you though.

I know our bodies when we pass are just the husk we leave behind but it's still unnerving to me. My delightful ex :eyes: who I've written about before apparently now works in a funeral home doing makeup on the deceased. I was horrified when I thought of dear loved one's bodies being subjected to this but I remembered they have passed over and are safe.

I know our bodies when we pass are just the husk we leave behind but it's still unnerving to me. My delightful ex :eyes: who I've written about before apparently now works in a funeral home doing makeup on the deceased. I was horrified when I thought of dear loved one's bodies being subjected to this but I remembered they have passed over and are safe.
I had similar thoughts of unease reading about the corpse moving. There is that little voice in the head that says what if there is still some consciousness left in the body. What if the body will feel being shut up in the casket and being buried. I know it makes no sense at all logically but it’s what sits at the back of our minds. I still haven’t decided how I want to be buried. Perhaps this unlogical fear is at the base of it.

I had similar thoughts of unease reading about the corpse moving. There is that little voice in the head that says what if there is still some consciousness left in the body. What if the body will feel being shut up in the casket and being buried. I know it makes no sense at all logically but it’s what sits at the back of our minds. I still haven’t decided how I want to be buried. Perhaps this unlogical fear is at the base of it.
Lol, I have the same thoughts about that. The alternative is worse imo, that you are rotting and still somehow conscious. When you see a dead body though you know their spirit isn't there, the life, the person we knew are gone. Still, I'm going to be cremated if I can, one blast and that's it. I don't like the thought of slowly decomposing.

I've got this fear that, somehow, someway, the corpse will become reanimated and I choose to just stay as far away as I can when it comes to funerals. That's something I've never been able to shake.

And Oz - I second cremation.

I've got this fear that, somehow, someway, the corpse will become reanimated and I choose to just stay as far away as I can when it comes to funerals. That's something I've never been able to shake.

And Oz - I second cremation.
I've had to carry a few family caskets, I wish you didn't mention that scenario Wolf, lol.

Reactions: Black Cloud
I grew up living next door to a cemetery, lived there nearly 15 years until I was nearly 19. Never experienced anything paranormal. The cemetery had a reputation for being haunted (aren't they all?) but I never noticed anything.
That's as close as I can come to a funeral home experience, or lack of it.

I hate funerals, hate saying Good Bye. I don't plan on attending my own, when the time comes.