Underground Humanoids and UFO's

Interesting to say the least........I believe there's far more to UFOs than nuts and bolts crafts piloted by little grey men from outer space........and that many so called paranormal activities, UFOs, cryptids, ghosts, poltergiest, etc, may be related and go beyond time, space and what we understand.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Reactions: Lynne
Interesting to say the least........I believe there's far more to UFOs than nuts and bolts crafts piloted by little grey men from outer space........and that many so called paranormal activities, UFOs, cryptids, ghosts, poltergiest, etc, may be related and go beyond time, space and what we understand.

I agree that it goes beyond "what we understand". I personally do not think UFO's, cryptids, ghosts, poltergiests, etc... are related however. But that then delves into religious beliefs, which are not for this forum:eek::cool:

I agree

I agree that it goes beyond "what we understand". I personally do not think UFO's, cryptids, ghosts, poltergiests, etc... are related however. But that then delves into religious beliefs, which are not for this forum:eek::cool:
Well stated Noble

Reactions: NobleHouse
That article was so long I fell asleep. :confused: