Underappreciated...

I guess mine is speaking and writing. I used to tutor ESA students while I was in college. They appreciated my help with their English assignments. I had three Chinese students and it was one of the most rewarding experiences! I also offered to help a neighbor once, with writing a letter to her attorney. I enjoy doing things like that. Now if only publishers would appreciate my words... ;th

Watcha got?

I am a master prankster. Honorary MMB degree. Master of Monkey Business. It can only be bestowed by someone who already has one.

One day I will relate my Magnum Opus. Legendary. Involved the entire company and I was never found out. Confessed to the owner years later and his jaw dropped. Then he laughed and applauded my devious genius.

I used to write Star Wars fanfiction when I was younger and had gotten fairly deep into a story I was writing before I lost it all. And I once made a computer model of the Edmund Fitzgerald around the same age using schematics and pictures as a base for further detail. My computer crashed shortly after I completed it and I didn't save any of it. I lost interest and never gave it another go.

I can get pretty deep into a 24-pack and still function.
2nd sense with the cats in my life. A very young Sigmund Freud wrote a book called The Uncanny. He tried to explain what was actually happening with these paranormal events. He sort of wrote a explanation but it took Karl Jung to get at a stab at it.

Well it sounds like I'm some great big psychic but I'm not because that's pretty much depends on the little neighbor girl. She found Little Joe.

But that time I picked up a little broken up cat who went on to have a name Patch. That was uncanny.

I can get pretty deep into a 24-pack and still function.
Back when I was in college, I won a $10 bet I could solve a differential equation problem after drinking tequila for an hour. The guy I made the bet with was another engineering student, and he got to pick the problem out of my Schaum's Outline. It took me a while, but I solved the problem and collected my $10.