uncontrollable telepathy

corta

Reaction score
I've been suffering from real thought-broadcasting for a long time.
My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to other people for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

Hi, Corta, and welcome to the forum. Could you be a bit more specific on exactly what you are experiencing and give an example or two for us? What kind of confirmation have you had that this is happening? We always try to help anyone with problems of the paranormal kind, but a wee more info would sure be helpful.

Welcome Corta. Thanks for sharing. We all learn when others are willing to share their expierence

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Hi Corta, I too have experienced thought broadcasting as well. For a few years my third eye has been opening more and more, and at this point I feel my thoughts get broadcasted to everyone, at the same time as I can hear their thoughts. I have figured this out by over hearing some of my friends talk about hearing thoughts that sound very similar to my voice. I have yet to figure out why this happens yet.

Hi Corta, I too have experienced thought broadcasting as well. For a few years my third eye has been opening more and more, and at this point I feel my thoughts get broadcasted to everyone, at the same time as I can hear their thoughts. I have figured this out by over hearing some of my friends talk about hearing thoughts that sound very similar to my voice. I have yet to figure out why this happens yet.
heavy sheilding is a must if you're that sensitive. i have to do it any time I'm in a crowd or i either get drained by 3PM or end up smoking a pack by that time.

Hi, As others have said, could you describe in a little more detail what you are experiencing, like what do you mean by all 5 senses transmitting out. is it to ppl you are with at the time or do you mean to ppl who are miles away. and as far as thoughts, how in depth are you talking about, can you give some examples.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the ParaNormalForum, Nicholas and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
This ability of thought perception and projection is really coming to our attention. I’ve been seeing a lot of it here and on shows discussing it. Funny how these phenomena happen.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I experience thought projection along with emotion projection...I am an empath so its par for the course.
Do you feel that you receive only thoughts or do you get the emotion that goes along with the thought?

Welcome Aces. My username is pretty long so I’m going by an abbreviated name of “WandS” and l’m two-weeks new to this forum too.

Yes, I most typically receive emotions as part of my telepathic messages. On those occasions when I don’t receive emotions with a message, it is almost always because the message’s content is inconsequential.

For example, if I received a partial sentence without any emotions, it might be that later that same day I will run across a previously unknown book in a random location with a title that exactly matches the words in the message I received earlier. But because that book didn’t have any particular importance in that context, there wasn’t any discernible emotions wrapped in the psi message.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi