UFO's over Yellowstone signal a problem?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It says the second half of this video is the best:

Over the past months, Yellowstone’s imminent massive eruption has been lingering all over the news, drawing fear among residents around the volcano’s danger zone.​
Just recently, a group of alien hunters claimed they spotted a UFO or an unidentified flying object hovering over the majestic volcano in a video uploaded on YouTube, the Mirror reported.

A YouTube user named Kat Martin2016 claimed in the video that the clip only proves that aliens are continuously monitoring the volcano. In the video, a whitish circular object was seen flying over the volcano. The video was reportedly taken from an elk reserve area in Wyoming, where a large area of the 3,500 square mile Yellowstone National Park, is situated.
The murky image was seen hovering over the area of the volcano. In a disclaimer, the video owner admitted that she only posted the video to see whether alien hunters would validate that the video is proof of aliens’ existence.

Yellowstone Eruption Happening? UFOs Seen Hovering In Video - Morning News USA

OK, I see a couple of light anomalies, but UFO's? Stretching that a bit I think!

It says the second half of this video is the best:

Over the past months, Yellowstone’s imminent massive eruption has been lingering all over the news, drawing fear among residents around the volcano’s danger zone.​
Just recently, a group of alien hunters claimed they spotted a UFO or an unidentified flying object hovering over the majestic volcano in a video uploaded on YouTube, the Mirror reported.

A YouTube user named Kat Martin2016 claimed in the video that the clip only proves that aliens are continuously monitoring the volcano. In the video, a whitish circular object was seen flying over the volcano. The video was reportedly taken from an elk reserve area in Wyoming, where a large area of the 3,500 square mile Yellowstone National Park, is situated.
The murky image was seen hovering over the area of the volcano. In a disclaimer, the video owner admitted that she only posted the video to see whether alien hunters would validate that the video is proof of aliens’ existence.

Yellowstone Eruption Happening? UFOs Seen Hovering In Video - Morning News USA

Well, that was much ado about nothing. Yellowstone is my favorite place on earth, and I have been there literally hundreds of times, since I was 8 months old. I even worked there for a summer. My family knows more about Yellowstone than even the rangers. The rangers would invite my grandfather, father and then me to give nightly talks to park visitors. There is even a geyser basin that is named after us, since we discovered it. That said, I saw NOTHING in this video that even remotely looks like UFO's...

Reactions: Debi
Well, that was much ado about nothing. Yellowstone is my favorite place on earth, and I have been there literally hundreds of times, since I was 8 months old. I even worked there for a summer. My family knows more about Yellowstone than even the rangers. The rangers would invite my grandfather, father and then me to give nightly talks to park visitors. There is even a geyser basin that is named after us, since we discovered it. That said, I saw NOTHING in this video that even remotely looks like UFO's...
Never been there.....:(

Wow noble you will have to tell us about this place on the chat. I've never been there. I'll have to add it to my list.