UFO's over Poland

I’m waiting to see if Duke thinks these are drones. The sky looks dark on one side like a storm is coming in. If these arnt drones maybe he actually caught something.

I'd bet those are birds. The fact they can only be seen through heat detecting infrared lens is a good indication. I've never seen nocturnal birds through an infrared system, but have seen them through NVGs. Their flight patterns were similar to what I see here.

Would be interesting to contact a birder group or ornithologist in Kielce City to see what night birds, if any, are native to the area. I just found an ornithologist who lives in Warsaw and leads birdwatching groups throughout that part of Poland. I'll send him an email, with the video attached, and get his opinion.

Last edited:
I'd bet those are birds. The fact they can only be seen through heat detecting infrared lens is a good indication. I've never seen nocturnal birds through an infrared system, but have seen them through NVGs. Their flight patterns were similar to what I see here. Would be interesting to contact a birder group or ornithologist in Kielce City to see what night birds, if any, are native to the area.
Wow duke. I didn’t think of birds !!

I'd bet those are birds. The fact they can only be seen through heat detecting infrared lens is a good indication. I've never seen nocturnal birds through an infrared system, but have seen them through NVGs. Their flight patterns were similar to what I see here.

Would be interesting to contact a birder group or ornithologist in Kielce City to see what night birds, if any, are native to the area. I just found an ornithologist who lives in Warsaw and leads birdwatching groups throughout that part of Poland. I'll send him an email, with the video attached, and get his opinion.
Had no luck with the Polish ornithologist, but I did find a birdwatching forum. I joined it, then posted the Polish video and asked if we were looking at birds. The three people who responded agreed, they're birds.