UFOs, orbs, or discarnate spirits?

In regards to Filer I have wondered how someone who made it to Major with 5000 flying hours under his parka could make stuff up he didnt do or see. Unless its disinfo he sounds really believable and after seeing Dames and talking with him a few times I have come up with a few conclusions of my own about UFOs and the agenda. Dont ask what they are because I cant tell you. :)

In regards to Filer I have wondered how someone who made it to Major with 5000 flying hours under his parka could make stuff up he didnt do or see. Unless its disinfo he sounds really believable and after seeing Dames and talking with him a few times I have come up with a few conclusions of my own about UFOs and the agenda. Dont ask what they are because I cant tell you. :)
Yeah, I put Filer and Dames in the same category as well.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I don't put orbs in the realm of UFOS. They are just unidentified lights in the sky. A UFO is something that is more than just a bright light in the sky. It is something that you can see is some sort of mechanism that is flying but that does this in a way that is unlike any airplane or normal flying craft. Bright moving lights in the sky is pretty much situation normal where I live which is dead under the Houston to Dallas/Ft Worth flyway. You can go out any night and watch an almost endless stream of bright lights going north-south or south-north.

I HAVE seen some pretty strange lights that were NOT normal airplanes that would start and stop. But all that I can see is a bright light. My entire view of these changed when I got an up-close and personal view of the underside of a BIG silent and low flying UFO. That thing was some sort of mechanical craft that flew right over me not over 200 feet up...it looked closer than that!!! It was slow moving, totally scilent and then suddenly sped up and was GONE.

The problem with lights in the sky is that you generally have no perspective. Are they big and far away or smaller and close? Some of the lights may well be some sort of supernatural phenomenon. I spent an entire night one time on a"Ghost Road" that was well enough known that it was mentioned once in National Geographic. It had a ghost light that was often seen and eirie as hell. It would follow you and then poof be gone. This old road was 5 miles long, dead straight and totally flat. It was actually an old train track. It took several hours with two of us. I was on foot on one end while the other drove back and forth tellng me when he would see the light. I kept notes on when he saw the light and then when a car would go across the end of the road. There was about afive minute corilation between the two.

I looked at a map and saw that the highway that crossed the end of road had a part that was in direct line with the old road. It topped a hill and then as it came down the hill the lights of the cars would shine down the middle of the old road. You couldn't see the lights near the end of the road because the forest blocked them. You only saw it out in the middle of the stretch about a mile from each end. This was in a place where nobody lived and there were NO lights anywhere. it was DARK and in a rather creepy place that was densely forested but with some low lying areas on the sides that often offered a dense fog.

I went on dozens of hay rides to "see" the Saratoga Light. On Friday nghts there was enough traffic on the old highway to make the chances of seeing the light pretty good. I always liked a mystery and spent a lot of late Friday nights in various "haunted" places trying to figure out if it was natural or supernatural. Most were explained but several defied explanation.

I don't put orbs in the realm of UFOS. They are just unidentified lights in the sky. A UFO is something that is more than just a bright light in the sky. It is something that you can see is some sort of mechanism that is flying but that does this in a way that is unlike any airplane or normal flying craft. Bright moving lights in the sky is pretty much situation normal where I live which is dead under the Houston to Dallas/Ft Worth flyway. You can go out any night and watch an almost endless stream of bright lights going north-south or south-north.

I HAVE seen some pretty strange lights that were NOT normal airplanes that would start and stop. But all that I can see is a bright light. My entire view of these changed when I got an up-close and personal view of the underside of a BIG silent and low flying UFO. That thing was some sort of mechanical craft that flew right over me not over 200 feet up...it looked closer than that!!! It was slow moving, totally scilent and then suddenly sped up and was GONE.

The problem with lights in the sky is that you generally have no perspective. Are they big and far away or smaller and close? Some of the lights may well be some sort of supernatural phenomenon. I spent an entire night one time on a"Ghost Road" that was well enough known that it was mentioned once in National Geographic. It had a ghost light that was often seen and eirie as hell. It would follow you and then poof be gone. This old road was 5 miles long, dead straight and totally flat. It was actually an old train track. It took several hours with two of us. I was on foot on one end while the other drove back and forth tellng me when he would see the light. I kept notes on when he saw the light and then when a car would go across the end of the road. There was about afive minute corilation between the two.

I looked at a map and saw that the highway that crossed the end of road had a part that was in direct line with the old road. It topped a hill and then as it came down the hill the lights of the cars would shine down the middle of the old road. You couldn't see the lights near the end of the road because the forest blocked them. You only saw it out in the middle of the stretch about a mile from each end. This was in a place where nobody lived and there were NO lights anywhere. it was DARK and in a rather creepy place that was densely forested but with some low lying areas on the sides that often offered a dense fog.

I went on dozens of hay rides to "see" the Saratoga Light. On Friday nghts there was enough traffic on the old highway to make the chances of seeing the light pretty good. I always liked a mystery and spent a lot of late Friday nights in various "haunted" places trying to figure out if it was natural or supernatural. Most were explained but several defied explanation.
Tex what do you think the lights are? Your opinion is important since you have seen them. I have never seen lights like that but I have seen a disc many years ago in the daytime. Many tribal peple I know feel the lights are spirits . Related to bigfoot sightings and all the mystery. I think all are related to another dimension,and spirit.

Reactions: Debi
What I have seen looked like some form of ball lightning. I have wondered a few times if that is what you get when something from another dimension pierces the veil. It is a lot like the UFO as in the fact that you see it but don't have a clue about EXACTLY what it is. I know what it isn't. It is not luminescent swamp gas. I've seen that several times and it is totally different. Orbs are a ball with rather definite perimeters where swamp gas is a cloud with no specific shape. Don't get me wrong, the first time that I saw swamp gas that was clearly seen it was scary as heck. I was waist-deep in the swamp frog gigging and saw it drifting slightly above the surface of the water towards me. The pucker factor went through the roof but the curiosity was even stronger. Besides running in the mud while waste deep in water isn't a good idea. I stood my ground but was ready to poke it with the gig if it got too close. A slight breeze stirred it up and it just shredded and faded out. I had a lot of hairraising experiences in the swamp at night but that was the only time that I had something that I thought might be paranormal that scared me. Swamps are odd places where life and death seem to often intermingle.