UFOs, orbs, or discarnate spirits?

While working as a producer for a podcast, I had the opportunity to pre-interview Deb Kauble, aka Kathy Davis of The Intruders by Bud Hopkins. One of the things she shared with me was of intelligent plasma type orbs that were in her yard that she associated with the UFO and her abduction event. She was extremely believable and was insistent that these orbs were intelligent in nature.

Another fascinating book about orbs is:

Earth Lights: Towards an Understanding of the Unidentified Flying Objects Enigma - by Paul Devereux.

This was first published in 1982 and mentions Stonehenge, tectonic faults, and their relationship with these mysteries. Mr Devereux has done a lot of work out in the field and admits it's still a mysterious subject. The book is rather expensive to buy new, so I got myself a nice second-hand copy.

Back in the mid 90s, I attended a conference of senior USG engineers and scientists. I wound up sitting next to a geophysicist from the USGS who I asked about the "earth light" phenomena. I was somewhat surprised he didn't know what I was talking about.

Fascinating. Maybe you can post it some time.

Ok Garth and any others I found 2 pictures of the orbs I caught in an old apt I lived in
Draw Over Photo1555862281674.png

Removed my daughter's pic really don't want her on the web to much, since there are visiting ppl you know.

Last edited:
Does your daughter have any memory of the orbs? And did they change her behavior in any way? Probably a bit too young, but did she exhibit any minor paranormal abilities as a result?

Reactions: ParanormalMom
While working as a producer for a podcast, I had the opportunity to pre-interview Deb Kauble, aka Kathy Davis of The Intruders by Bud Hopkins. One of the things she shared with me was of intelligent plasma type orbs that were in her yard that she associated with the UFO and her abduction event. She was extremely believable and was insistent that these orbs were intelligent in nature.

There is definitely something going on, and there are far more lifeforms than our science currently recognizes. In this regard, I would also mention the books of Trevor Constable.

Does your daughter have any memory of the orbs? And did they change her behavior in any way? Probably a bit too young, but did she exhibit any minor paranormal abilities as a result?

Hi Garth my daughter is special needs so she can't respond for say like other children at her age when it happened, but she does have abilities like me, she can feel spirits/negative and at times see.
And no her attitude didn't change like freaking out crying nada, she was just herself when that picture was taken her mind lvl was of a 9-10 month old. Now she reacts differently she follows with her eyes what she See's and or grab my arm and I always tell her mommy knows just don't listen to it or look at it. Tell it telepathically to leave.

Reactions: Garth
Yes, there are some weird phenomena for sure. Good that your daughter isn't scared by them.

I just saw this thread. Last night on coast George Filer retired Major USAF was on talking about his ufo experiences. His story started with his early life and aliens who he feels may have angelic angle to them. The show was ok with the usual lack of serious prepared questions IMO . Here is video that will introduce he man,He talks directly about London and then goes on to a reported killing of an alien grey . True? I dont know but it is interesting and the video is worth watching if you are into abductions and the events happening we arent aware of.

I just saw this thread. Last night on coast George Filer retired Major USAF was on talking about his ufo experiences. His story started with his early life and aliens who he feels may have angelic angle to them. The show was ok with the usual lack of serious prepared questions IMO . Here is video that will introduce he man,He talks directly about London and then goes on to a reported killing of an alien grey . True? I dont know but it is interesting and the video is worth watching if you are into abductions and the events happening we arent aware of.
Is Filer the guy who claims to have seen an alien shot at McGuire AFB?

Reactions: Walking Goose