UFOs go boom

tribute22

Reaction score
I finished reading another book on UFOs and putting that together with other books and articles I've read on them I have a question. It seems that there have been a bunch of UFO crashes world-wide, Roswell maybe being the best known here but there have been others.

Now, a UFOs that have crashed seem to have been scout crafts of some with from one to maybe four or five beings in it. (I've never heard of a 'mothership' crashing.) They seem to be able to move at high speeds with amazing turn ability and seem to be able to go very high. That means they have to be built very well and built with capabilities we don't have yet.

So, given that, why do so many supposedly crash? I could understand maybe a direct lightning strike or something like that but that seems to be a rare possible cause.

Our planes can't seem to lock on them long enough to shoot one down (although that probably wouldn't be a good idea anyhow) so if we're not shooting them down and lightning isn't blowing them up, again, why do they crash?

Reactions: Debi
I finished reading another book on UFOs and putting that together with other books and articles I've read on them I have a question. It seems that there have been a bunch of UFO crashes world-wide, Roswell maybe being the best known here but there have been others.

Now, a UFOs that have crashed seem to have been scout crafts of some with from one to maybe four or five beings in it. (I've never heard of a 'mothership' crashing.) They seem to be able to move at high speeds with amazing turn ability and seem to be able to go very high. That means they have to be built very well and built with capabilities we don't have yet.

So, given that, why do so many supposedly crash? I could understand maybe a direct lightning strike or something like that but that seems to be a rare possible cause.

Our planes can't seem to lock on them long enough to shoot one down (although that probably wouldn't be a good idea anyhow) so if we're not shooting them down and lightning isn't blowing them up, again, why do they crash?
Same reasons our a/c crash, primarily operator error and/or system failures.

Probably birds lol. There is sure a lot of questions regarding UFO's, it's interesting to think about the possibilities for sure.

Reactions: garnetsilver