UFO's are...Djinn?

Sometimes I get the feeling these paranormal writers throw a bunch of words associated with the field into a hat, draw out a few, then try to put together a story somehow relating the terms to one another. Reminds me of the buzzword generators of back when I was still working.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Sometimes I get the feeling these paranormal writers throw a bunch of words associated with the field into a hat, draw out a few, then try to put together a story somehow relating the terms to one another. Reminds me of the buzzword generators of back when I was still working.

This is why I always use a question mark in the title when I post these things. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Donna K. and Duke
Now, to give it it's due as a theory, I have heard speculation that SOME of the UFO's may actually be biologicals and not hardware. I believe this is where the above theory may be related.

Reactions: Donna K.
Wow, sounds like the UFO community is on the path of the Bigfoot community, ( can't prove Bigfoot?, It's because he is an interdeminsional being who can just pop in and out at will ) now it's " can't prove UFO's, it's because they are an ancient mystical being....lol...... I will again say you cannot justify something by saying it is something else you cannot prove exists.

Now, to give it it's due as a theory, I have heard speculation that SOME of the UFO's may actually be biologicals and not hardware. I believe this is where the above theory may be related.
Ivan T Sanderson espoused UFOs as living beings fifty years ago, I read some of his books in high school.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Ivan T Sanderson espoused UFOs as living beings fifty years ago, I read some of his books in high school.
Have you noticed how theories come back around in cycles? Must be the time for this one to begin again. Although I do believe some of the plasma type balls may be just that.

But I think the resonant frequencies of sonic experiments conducted by MKULTRA are connected to Tesla fields and the inverse time theory and spaghettification of quantum strings. The Nazi base in Antarctica on the coast of what was once Atlantis at the convergence of global ley lines focused there from their pointipodal points in Stonehenge, Gobleki Tep and Giza in which they passed the V6 saucer through a transdimensional portal generated in a psychomatium viewed from six point six six minutes later through a chronovisor may have been the root cause of a lot of the weirdness in the world.

Though seriously, Djinn works for me for the various odd things which aren't secret human projects or rare animals. Djinn are at least from the place where encounters happen, rather than another planet. They don't act like visitors and seem to have been around forever. They look different in different accounts. The Djinn are said to live here and are paranormal shapeshifters. If the duck fits...

Edit: Also, 'smokeless fire' seems a good description of beings who cause chaos but leave no physical evidence behind!

Edit 2: The Buzzword Generator explains a hell of a lot of statements from the company I used to work for!

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke