UFO's Are Attracted to Natural Disasters

They also tend to show up during political and military crises. Debi posted an article earlier today about UFOs during the Cuban Missile Crisis, there were similar events during the Yom Kippur War of 1973. In both instances, the US and USSR came close to a nuclear exchange.

Cheryl Costa also did this report on UFOs seen in NY on 9/11/01 and the days following the attack.

https://www.syracusenewtimes.com/ufos-on-sept-11-2001/

They also tend to show up during political and military crises. Debi posted an article earlier today about UFOs during the Cuban Missile Crisis, there were similar events during the Yom Kippur War of 1973. In both instances, the US and USSR came close to a nuclear exchange.

Cheryl Costa also did this report on UFOs seen in NY on 9/11/01 and the days following the attack.

https://www.syracusenewtimes.com/ufos-on-sept-11-2001/

Yeah I didn't want to post the link on her's. But yeah can't discount or dismiss it.

Reactions: Donna K.
Lately I started reading about aliens and their spaceships, and I found from someone that these specific UFO’s are from an alien kind that want us to disappear really, they do these things on purpose because we’re too many for them to handle and control, since many of us are slowly starting to wake up spiritually, their technology causes the earth to have as we call ‘natural disasters’ when they want to. Of course, sometimes it’s an actual natural disaster. I don’t believe in it 100% unless I see the proof myself. But it’s a possibility.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Lately I started reading about aliens and their spaceships, and I found from someone that these specific UFO’s are from an alien kind that want us to disappear really, they do these things on purpose because we’re too many for them to handle and control, since many of us are slowly starting to wake up spiritually, their technology causes the earth to have as we call ‘natural disasters’ when they want to. Of course, sometimes it’s an actual natural disaster. I don’t believe in it 100% unless I see the proof myself. But it’s a possibility.

Inferno never thought of it that way for say. But nothing is 100% like you said, but can be believable.

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno