UFO's and Paranormal Experiences (my own account)

whatsoutthere63

Reaction score
I am new here and am so happy I found this site! My own experiences are SO abundant I can't possibly number them and to recount them all, would require pages akin to a long novel. Thus, I will try and be as brief as possible, but this will still be lengthy none-the-less. I only hope you find it worthy of your attention!

I am an educated and intelligent woman who began to experience bizarre and unusual phenomena at the age of ten. Toilets flushing in my parent's home, lights turning off and on, phones ringing, electronic games (Simon specifically) flashing and making noises with no batteries inside, and all while I was left alone with no one in the house but me and our two dogs. I recall being scared out of my mind and, on several occasions, would let the dogs out of the laundry room. Each time, they would make a bee-line for my parent's bedroom (in the back of the house), hop on their bed and begin barking furiously at the ceiling. The attic.

My parents never believed a word I said, having even crazier explanations......the plumbing was backed up, the electric company was having issues and, as far as the game and the dogs reactions, well, I simply had an extremely overactive imagination. It wasn't until I left home and my younger sister also began experiencing strange stuff, that they began to entertain the idea that something wasn't right, but that's a different tale and one I won't share now.

In 1979, 6 years later, I had another crazy experience and I only use the word 'crazy' because that is how people look at you when you try and convey it to them. I know what happened and to me, it's anything BUT crazy.

My friends and I were playing 'hide and seek'. Yeah, we were all about 16 years old, but it was fun and it was a different world back then. There were four of us and we split into teams of two. Trey (the son of the owner of the house) and I were chosen to hide first. As the other two were counting, he suggested we climb the rose trellis to the roof of the house swearing we'd NEVER be found up there and I quickly agreed. His roof was entirely flat so it was easy to navigate. Soon we found ourselves leaning against the chimney and staring up at the stars. It was so peaceful and serene.

He noticed it first and pointed it out to me. A circle of orange lights far above us. Before I even had time to react, it was directly above us, larger than anything I had ever seen to compare it to. MASSIVE. The light it emitted was blinding and both of us covered our eyes and, I guess, passed out.

When we awoke, both of us remembered what we saw before we passed out and FLEW off the roof to share our experience. It was then we found out we'd both been MIA for over three hours. We lived in Houston, a huge city, and yet no one reported seeing anything strange that night.

I lost touch with those guys shortly after, but that was anything BUT the end for me and I've always wondered if Trey went through the same thing I did. I found myself living in locations where bizarre things occured through complete and utter happenstance. I was living in Phoenix during the strange lights in the sky there. Many times, since then, I have seen wonderful, amazing and unexplainable things and consider myself blessed by each and every one of them.

Truthfully, I very much want to meet people like me. Male, female and anything in between. I am very much open minded. PLEASE share your own experiences!

Hi and welcome. There are LOTS of threads here with many experiences. Please have a look through them! I'll be flying back by to read your experience more tomorrow. Glad to have you with us!

I am new here and am so happy I found this site! My own experiences are SO abundant I can't possibly number them and to recount them all, would require pages akin to a long novel. Thus, I will try and be as brief as possible, but this will still be lengthy none-the-less. I only hope you find it worthy of your attention!

I am an educated and intelligent woman who began to experience bizarre and unusual phenomena at the age of ten. Toilets flushing in my parent's home, lights turning off and on, phones ringing, electronic games (Simon specifically) flashing and making noises with no batteries inside, and all while I was left alone with no one in the house but me and our two dogs. I recall being scared out of my mind and, on several occasions, would let the dogs out of the laundry room. Each time, they would make a bee-line for my parent's bedroom (in the back of the house), hop on their bed and begin barking furiously at the ceiling. The attic.

My parents never believed a word I said, having even crazier explanations......the plumbing was backed up, the electric company was having issues and, as far as the game and the dogs reactions, well, I simply had an extremely overactive imagination. It wasn't until I left home and my younger sister also began experiencing strange stuff, that they began to entertain the idea that something wasn't right, but that's a different tale and one I won't share now.

In 1979, 6 years later, I had another crazy experience and I only use the word 'crazy' because that is how people look at you when you try and convey it to them. I know what happened and to me, it's anything BUT crazy.

My friends and I were playing 'hide and seek'. Yeah, we were all about 16 years old, but it was fun and it was a different world back then. There were four of us and we split into teams of two. Trey (the son of the owner of the house) and I were chosen to hide first. As the other two were counting, he suggested we climb the rose trellis to the roof of the house swearing we'd NEVER be found up there and I quickly agreed. His roof was entirely flat so it was easy to navigate. Soon we found ourselves leaning against the chimney and staring up at the stars. It was so peaceful and serene.

He noticed it first and pointed it out to me. A circle of orange lights far above us. Before I even had time to react, it was directly above us, larger than anything I had ever seen to compare it to. MASSIVE. The light it emitted was blinding and both of us covered our eyes and, I guess, passed out.

When we awoke, both of us remembered what we saw before we passed out and FLEW off the roof to share our experience. It was then we found out we'd both been MIA for over three hours. We lived in Houston, a huge city, and yet no one reported seeing anything strange that night.

I lost touch with those guys shortly after, but that was anything BUT the end for me and I've always wondered if Trey went through the same thing I did. I found myself living in locations where bizarre things occured through complete and utter happenstance. I was living in Phoenix during the strange lights in the sky there. Many times, since then, I have seen wonderful, amazing and unexplainable things and consider myself blessed by each and every one of them.

Truthfully, I very much want to meet people like me. Male, female and anything in between. I am very much open minded. PLEASE share your own experiences!
Welcome! Thanks for sharing this. You aren't alone; some of us have seen some very strange things too and written about them (though I still have some I haven't shared, but should!) If you feel like writing more then I'd love to read more and I hope you enjoy reading some of the experiences others have had.

I witnessed a boomerang shaped craft completly silent slowly hover over my apartment complex in 2011, this thing was slightly smaller in size than a 747 jet maybe 75 yards above me and didnt make a sound it had no lights just black color. I know im not crazy because thank the lord my brother was right there with me to see it. Neither of us will ever forget it. I dont know who or what was controlling it, but something was for sure. If its ours then that means the human race is being sheltered from world changing technology. I would rather have it be from another galaxy, to me thats way less scary than the possibility of russia or china being that far ahead of us or having the truth hidden from us. I just wanted to share this story in hopes someone else out there may have seen something similar and wants to share their story.

Welcome WOT63. Do you think you were abducted? It would fit the common missing time experience? Did your other friends see the lights? If you have dates and times you could check with MUFON to see if there were other witnesses or similar sightings that night.

I witnessed a boomerang shaped craft completly silent slowly hover over my apartment complex in 2011, this thing was slightly smaller in size than a 747 jet maybe 75 yards above me and didnt make a sound it had no lights just black color. I know im not crazy because thank the lord my brother was right there with me to see it. Neither of us will ever forget it. I dont know who or what was controlling it, but something was for sure. If its ours then that means the human race is being sheltered from world changing technology. I would rather have it be from another galaxy, to me thats way less scary than the possibility of russia or china being that far ahead of us or having the truth hidden from us. I just wanted to share this story in hopes someone else out there may have seen something similar and wants to share their story.
There is definitely something going on. You are not alone , many report seeing a similar shaped craft. Did you report your sighing?

Truthfully, I very much want to meet people like me. Male, female and anything in between. I am very much open minded.
Hi Wot,you've come to the right site with like minded people,as said most of us have similar life experiences with the paranormal and are on the threads and adding all the time.sounds like you have a good sense of humour to boot.Welcome.

Reactions: Lynne