UFO questions

tribute22

Reaction score
I've read a lot about UFOs and have been reading more lately which are basically books about sightings. Three questions popped into my mind while doing that.

Let's assume UFOs are from another planet or another dimension or something like that have some kind of living intelligent beings on them. Let's also assume that they are observing us for some reason.

1. Considering that their technology must be really advanced over ours (which I think is a reasonable assumption) then why don't use a cloaking ability so humans cannot see them at all. Normally if you are spying on someone (which they seem to be observing us) don't you want to go undetected?

If you are not concerned at all about being seen then wouldn't that seem to be sort of childish to know you are being seen and the ones looking at you can't do anything about it?

2. There are bunches of reports about UFOs with lights on them like red and blue ones. (Interstellar cops?) Why have these colored lights are all?

3. Again, considering they have very advanced technology then why do they even need to be in our own atmosphere, uncloaked, where we can detect them. Surely they would have the ability to be not too far away in space and spy on the Earth in great detail without going anywhere near the ground or water.

These things just, at least to me, don't make any sense. (Of course, their thinking method may be very different from us so none of this occurs to them or maybe they are just arrogant and will do what they want to do and don't care at all who sees them.)

Having always been someone looking in from outside the UFO fishbowl i can only speculate. When the time comes and i see one for myself (hands down, 100% no question) i will still be guessing lol. Not everyone gets a glimpse into those 'other things'. But when you do, you begin to realize there is far more going on beyond our limited comprehension.

I think we shouldn't assume they think like us, their purpose and nature at the moment are not known. All we can all do is observe the sky and listen to witness accounts. Thats why we are all here, to discuss possibilities. As long as we are not the beef farm for them, perhaps we can hope they don't want to take us over. I would think if they can do the amazing things that are reported that they could have done so already if it was their intention.