UFO Parts at Lockheed?

TBH with you, it would not surprise me in the least. If I was a betting man, I would say that there are other aeronautical giants with ''non-earth'' materials locked away somewhere.........

Reactions: Lynne
I have my doubts the DoD would let something like that out of its sight, let alone out of its possession. On the other hand, in theory there would be benefits relative to FOIA requests.

Reactions: Lynne
If they do actually hold anything, I do not expect that it would be some sort of control equipment, communication device, or something else that would be obvious. I suspect it may be just a piece of an outer shell or some other non-identifiable metallic piece from a craft, stronger and lighter than any material we currently have.

From an aircraft D&D point of view, this could be invaluable for making aircraft safer and more carbon neutral by reducing structural weight. It may take years of lab research to replicate any alien material that may be used in manufacturing, and in any quantity.

With the sheer speed that human technology has advanced over the last 10 years alone, you have to wonder if a similar usage is being done on a regular basis by other organisations and if so, where this alien technology has come from............

I was shocked to see Harry Reid was 81 ! I didn’t think he was that old.