UFO over Bulgaria

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Date of sighting: January 4, 2019
Location of sighting: Black Sea, Burgas, Bulgaria

This is one of the most irritating UFOs seen around the world. The UFO hovers over neighbourhoods and appears like a star, but is clearly very close, within half a mile away from the eyewitnesses most the time.

I myself was eyewitness to such a UFO one evening over my apartments and recorded it, just 24 hours after the same UFO was seen on TV news in parts of China. The video I uploaded has since disappeared...I'm searching, but strangely enough...its just gone from my channel??? Very odd, will continue searching for it.

What I am saying is that aliens are highly skilled in the art of trickery and deception. They are required by their laws to not interrupt in our way of life or change how things will go in the future, so instead they try to play mind games with eyewitnesses by having their UFOs fly within a few hundred meters of the ground and make clouds around it to hide the craft, or they will fly low over a neighbourhood trying to move very slowly to look like a star, but is clearly too big and too bright to be a star and too small to be the moon. Aliens are extremely intelligent, and they take too much pride in that fact. But in some areas we are better at...like creativity, passion and empathy.
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Fast UFO big spaceship with changing type, trajectory , shape , sizes , color and very dynamic flexi - pulsations ; Location -- in the international space area over Black Sea -- about BULGARIA ; Time -- 03.10. 2018. // 00 : 06AM ; Documentary raw video report № 42 -- Bu. Sh. -- 1636 -- 100N ; Position -- from stationary camera with resolution - 2K ; Photographer -- Rosen Zheynov.

Date of sighting: January 4, 2019
Location of sighting: Black Sea, Burgas, Bulgaria

This is one of the most irritating UFOs seen around the world. The UFO hovers over neighbourhoods and appears like a star, but is clearly very close, within half a mile away from the eyewitnesses most the time.

I myself was eyewitness to such a UFO one evening over my apartments and recorded it, just 24 hours after the same UFO was seen on TV news in parts of China. The video I uploaded has since disappeared...I'm searching, but strangely enough...its just gone from my channel??? Very odd, will continue searching for it.

What I am saying is that aliens are highly skilled in the art of trickery and deception. They are required by their laws to not interrupt in our way of life or change how things will go in the future, so instead they try to play mind games with eyewitnesses by having their UFOs fly within a few hundred meters of the ground and make clouds around it to hide the craft, or they will fly low over a neighbourhood trying to move very slowly to look like a star, but is clearly too big and too bright to be a star and too small to be the moon. Aliens are extremely intelligent, and they take too much pride in that fact. But in some areas we are better at...like creativity, passion and empathy.
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Fast UFO big spaceship with changing type, trajectory , shape , sizes , color and very dynamic flexi - pulsations ; Location -- in the international space area over Black Sea -- about BULGARIA ; Time -- 03.10. 2018. // 00 : 06AM ; Documentary raw video report № 42 -- Bu. Sh. -- 1636 -- 100N ; Position -- from stationary camera with resolution - 2K ; Photographer -- Rosen Zheynov.

Not sure what to make of this. My first thought was it looks like some type of atmospheric anomaly, but that call is well outside by skill set. It has characteristics of a drone, but most drones of this type are symmetrically circular. I think it is possible to create the illusion this object is not perfectly round through the use of lighting, paint shadowing, and maybe ever small mirrors. It could be CGI. No mention of noise or how it left. Did it fly away, and if so which direction/at what speed? Did it grow dimmer and dimmer until it was not visible? Did it disappear like someone turned off a light switch?

Really interesting, hope we get updates on this.

Reactions: Debi
Not sure what to make of this. My first thought was it looks like some type of atmospheric anomaly, but that call is well outside by skill set. It has characteristics of a drone, but most drones of this type are symmetrically circular. I think it is possible to create the illusion this object is not perfectly round through the use of lighting, paint shadowing, and maybe ever small mirrors. It could be CGI. No mention of noise or how it left. Did it fly away, and if so which direction/at what speed? Did it grow dimmer and dimmer until it was not visible? Did it disappear like someone turned off a light switch?

Really interesting, hope we get updates on this.
I'll watch for updates, Duke.

Reactions: Duke
If you go to YouTube and enter "Rosinant Photo Systems" in the search function, you will find more than three dozen videos from this one source of this or very similar Bulgarian "UFOs" going back over a year. The flight path of the object and length of time visable within the videos are consistent, but the color(s)/brightness of objects tend to vary across the videos. What is quite noticeable is the earlier videos do not show the core of object changing shape, or at least it appears to remain symmetrically circular throughout the video (see first below for earlier image). The illusion of shape changing is created by the light emitted around its circumference. Only in the later, more recent videos do you see the object core appear to be changing shape/asymmetric as shown in the original video posted with this thread.

I can't prove it, but I strongly suspect this is an iterative process series of staged/hoaxed videos using a hobbiest drone (see last 10 seconds of second video below as a baseline) with evolving lighting and photographic effects. The further along in the process, I think they began trying to give the illusion of the object physically changing shape using some of the techniques I mentioned previously (lighting, paint/shadowing, mirrors etc.), or using other effects.

Last edited:
If you go to YouTube and enter "Rosinant Photo Systems" in the search function, you will find more than three dozen videos from this one source of this or very similar Bulgarian "UFOs" going back over a year. The fight path of the object and length of time visable within the videos are consistent, but the color(s)/brightness of objects tend to vary across the videos. What is quite noticeable is the earlier videos do not show the core of object changing shape, or at least it appears to remain symmetrical circular throughout the video (see first below for earlier image). The illusion of shape changing is created by the light emitted around its circumference. Only in the later, more recent videos do you see the object core appear to be changing shape/asymmetric as shown in the original video posted with this thread.

I can't prove it, but I strongly suspect this is an iterative process series of staged/hoaxed videos using a hobbiest drone (see last 10 seconds of second video below as a baseline) with evolving lighting and photographic effects. The further along in the process, I think they began trying to give the illusion of the object physically changing shape using some of the techniques I mentioned previously (lighting, paint/shadowing, mirrors etc.), or using other effects.

Very interesting! You need to be a researcher, Duke. Like with MUFON.

I think I mentioned before my dealings with MUFON have been very disappointing. They have institutional biases and poor investigative skills, amateurs. I wish NICAP was still around.

Reactions: Debi
I think I mentioned before my dealings with MUFON have been very disappointing. They have institutional biases and poor investigative skills, amateurs. I wish NICAP was still around.
Well, that's exactly why we need someone out there who is willing to believe there are some real ones out there but who are able to debunk the fakes. Seems there is a shortage of that

Reactions: Duke