UFO Orbs on video

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
REVEALED: The 'mystery UFO orbs seen and filmed stalking homes across the globe

North America, particularly California, has been a hotspot for the odd flying objects which appear to stalk people's homes and some fear could sinisterly be looking for humans to abduct.

After viewing footage on YouTube of a sighting in California two weeks ago, Borr Magilicutty said: "They appear, show themselves. Next is abduction and missing time."

The latest sighting, which was recorded on video camera, happened in Los Angeles, California, which appears to be a alien hotspot.

It was the scene of a UFO sighting last month before a bizarre dead alien-looking creaturewas discovered outside a family home.

In the newest sighting, on Saturday, a man filmed a green orb with a pink centre from his home and worryingly said he saw an identical orb there two months earlier.

He said: "I caught the same orb in October 6th about the same time, same direction, same altitude."

Scott C Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, claims to have seen similar UFOs in Taiwan and China.

He said: "This guy seems more than a little worried about these glowing orbs near his home. He has recorded them before and this time he got some nice close ups of them. You can see the energy emitting form the orb, but in its centre it looks like a pink cube."

A day earlier in Guadalajara, Mexico, a green orb was filmed with an apparent glow around it.

Mr Waring, who has compiled details of all the new videos, said of the Mexican incident: "This perfect orb has an energy field around it that many UFOs are often seen with. The orb is translucent and its colours are very beautiful."

Only five days earlier Nessa Ghouliful filmed an orb which appeared to be flashing different colours from her bedroom in Surrey, British Colombia, Canada, before venturing outside.

She said: "At first I thought it was a helicopter, but it wasn't moving in any particular direction. With my camera in hand I went out back, and this is what I captured."

It hovered around for more than six minutes before disappearing.

Four days before that, on November 25, the location was Menifee, back in California, when a couple videoed two of the orbs outside their home.

They posted with the video: "We were in front of the house when we viewed these two glowing lights at a low altitude, making absolutely no noise.

"(They) hovered over the community for a couple of minutes.

What are these orbs? If not alien UFO's, why are these suddenly so prolific? Plasma discharges from Earth? CERN? Ideas anyone?