UFO on live feed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Morning Cleveland News WKYC Channel 3 NBC Live Feed at 06:24 2/21/2019 showed object accelerate stop a split second and 90 degree turn take off upward.

Reactions: Mokey
Love i

Morning Cleveland News WKYC Channel 3 NBC Live Feed at 06:24 2/21/2019 showed object accelerate stop a split second and 90 degree turn take off upward.
t when they catch this stuff on the news. Saw another ufo caught the same way er....weather balloon

Notice this is not a recording of the live feed, it's a video shot off someone's TV. It strikes me as a bit odd we are looking at a video shot of a TV screen in someone's home. Just a coincidence they were videoing their TV screen at precisely the right time?

One other point, I just checked the website of WKCY TV, the NBC affiliate in Cleveland and there is no mention of this incident. When a station's stationary TV cameras, usually placed on a tower or building to give a "God's eye view" of their city, records something unusual, it's promoted. Here's just such an sample from Buffalo, NY.

UFO passes over Buffalo, NY

I think this is a hoax.

Notice this is not a recording of the live feed, it's a video shot off someone's TV. It strikes me as a bit odd we are looking at a video shot of a TV screen in someone's home. Just a coincidence they were videoing their TV screen at precisely the right time?

One other point, I just checked the website of WKCY TV, the NBC affiliate in Cleveland and there is no mention of this incident. When a station's stationary TV cameras, usually placed on a tower or building to give a "God's eye view" of their city, records something unusual, it's promoted. Here's just such an sample from Buffalo, NY.

UFO passes over Buffalo, NY

I think this is a hoax.
Thanks, Duke. Didn't have time to research this one completely so I appreciate your take on these that I throw on! This one is all over the place again. Sigh....at least we question them here. Nobody else seems to much within the community out there.

Reactions: Paulm and Mokey