UFO new documents leaked

I wonder if this is the document that MITD has been talking about. Linda M Howell was on discussing it. Sounds like it could be the real deal.

I wonder if this is the document that MITD has been talking about. Linda M Howell was on discussing it. Sounds like it could be the real deal.
It may be, but if it is, I did not take it from that source, especially after Art had a warning in capital letters on his Facebook that nobody better use it anywhere else without naming the host of MITD as it's sole finder and giving her homage for the find. (Little pushy there, Art ol' boy.)

It may be, but if it is, I did not take it from that source, especially after Art had a warning in capital letters on his Facebook that nobody better use it anywhere else without naming the host of MITD as it's sole finder and giving her homage for the find. (Little pushy there, Art ol' boy.)
Ha good point. This sounds like a major info leak on the UFO history.

Reactions: Debi
Ha good point. This sounds like a major info leak on the UFO history.
IF it's real. Despite a few who say it's real, there's a bunch who say it's a hoax. Hard to tell yet!

The article says at the bottom that...the she pig host of arts old show was given a copy.

That's quite different than her being the actual finder of it. Was given..that's what it said. Not that she found it.

Reactions: Debi
The article says at the bottom that...the she pig host of arts old show was given a copy.

That's quite different than her being the actual finder of it. Was given..that's what it said. Not that she found it.
lets send her hate mail

Wade has said the documents could be a hoax. She pointed out some of the inconsistencies in the documents such as wrong locations of military bases. Nick Redfern is really going after Wade. For a guy who makes claims saying that I am part Alien for having RH negative blood its a bit absurd.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Wade has said the documents could be a hoax. She pointed out some of the inconsistencies in the documents such as wrong locations of military bases. Nick Redfern is really going after Wade. For a guy who makes claims saying that I am part Alien for having RH negative blood its a bit absurd.
The RH neg. blood claim makes me a little nuts. I'm RH neg. and don't feel part alien. A little weird at times, yes...alien, no. :D

Reactions: Lynne