UFO hunter's laptop wiped after death/UPDATE

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
British UFO hunter's laptop was 'wiped' after mysterious death | Metro News

British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death

The laptop of a British UFO hunter was reportedly ‘wiped clean’ before being handed back to his family after he mysteriously died.

The sudden death of Max Spiers, 39, has been shrouded in mystery after a friend discovered his body while he was on a trip to Poland to visit a conference.

In December 2016, the court heard the conspiracy theorist vomited two litres of black blood before he died, but the inquest was adjourned.

The dad-of-two, had allegedly made many ‘enemies’ in his investigations.

His inquest will now be held over four days from January 7, next year.

Authorities in Poland, where Mr Spiers was attending a conference, initially concluded the sudden death was due to natural causes.

A message from his phone sent to his mother Vanessa Bates before he died warned ‘your boy’s in trouble, if anything happens to me, investigate’.

At the pre-inquest review yesterday at the Guildhall in Sandwich, Kent, the court heard the barrister for Max’s mother, Adam Taylor, call for members of the Polish emergency services to appear as witnesses.

Sections from a 700-page docket of statements and evidence assembled will be translated from Polish for next year’s inquest.

Possible evidence over whether disciplinary proceedings were brought against police officers in Poland over Mr Spiers’s death should also be heard.

Analysis of a laptop and a mobile phone that belonged to the father-of-two should also be presented at the inquest, the court heard.

sei_24943555-7d7f.jpg

Mr Taylor said: ‘The way in which they were returned and what was done to them is clearly one of the big mysteries.

‘The family has no knowledge whatsoever of what the results of that analysis were.

‘Mr Bates’ laptop was wiped and, of course, it was not empty at the time of Max’s death. The issue is the Sim card and what was on it. Without sight of the report the family has no answer to these questions.’

There were also a ‘number of discrepancies’ in emergency services accounts about Max’s death, the court heard.

Monika Duvall, a friend who Mr Bates had reportedly been living with, was also asked to attend the inquest.

Speaking afterwards, Vanessa said: ‘Today felt very positive. It’s just over two years now. I did not expect him to go to Poland and not come back.

‘We’ve got hundreds of pages we are working our way through which are all in Polish.

More story at site.

What do you guys think on this? Something has happened here for sure and there is a coverup of some sort , IMO.

The laptop of a British UFO hunter was reportedly ‘wiped clean’ before being handed back to his family after he mysteriously died.
That isn't at all surprising. Anytime the law is involved in a matter they allow nothing to go public for legal reasons. I was part of a lawsuit years ago involving the death of my oldest brother and the stipulations of the agreement were to never discuss the case outside of that courtroom and we all had to raise our right hand and take an oath and sign documents of that particular case for reasons explained that it can never be brought to trial. A lot of laws are simple and so odd you wonder why they were ever made into laws. Google weirdest laws, and you will see some doozies. Every country/state/province acts differently towards things.

What do you guys think on this? Something has happened here for sure and there is a coverup of some sort , IMO.
Yes, could be more than U.F.O information, probably a list of contacts or one contact, in particular, that doesn't want his/her/their identification exposed in this for whatever reason(s). Sometimes it is best to act like you don't understand something, no one was ever assassinated for their lack of knowledge as far as I am aware.

He said delete my internet history, not my hard drive.......
This is so typical. If I ever had to hand over any data to the police, if at all possible I’ll put either a copy of the file on a thumb drive or an email. I don’t trust the authorities to not tamper with the data.

He probably went down the rabbit hole and got some dirt on some people who are working with entities we would consider demonic because they are evil and can possess people, and feed off negativity, sound familiar? Yet these are also possibly ET or interdimensional or something.

What ever happened to this guy? Never heard anything

"
A student has mysteriously disappeared in Brazil, leaving behind a locked room covered in code and a £2,000 statue of a 16th-century alien hunter.

Alien enthusiast Bruno Borges, 24, reportedly vanished from his family home in Brazil last Monday while working on a secretive project."

"Among the writings were passages from the Bible and phrases from Leonardo da Vinci, which lay in among 14 handwritten books, which were also encrypted.

There was also a huge statue of philosopher Giordano Bruno - which was reportedly bought for £2,000 a few weeks ago - looming over the room.

The walls are also covered with coded writing and signs associated with Satanism and the Illuminati are spread across the floor.

Giordano Bruno was one of the first thinkers to predict the existence of extraterrestrial life – and some have suggested the boy was trying to complete his work.

Relatives say Borges was constantly asking them for funding for his latest secretive project - but wouldn't give any details apart from saying he was writing a series of books that would “change humanity in a good way”. "

Mystery as alien enthusiast disappears leaving behind locked code-covered room

Love coast to coast. Thanks for the update and setting the story straight. Crazy it was a hoax I remember so many outlets covering that.
I posted that somewhere on here but couldn't find it quickly so went back to main source. I usually try to do follow ups on anything like this. I always want to know those outcomes myself! lol

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I thought I had remembered NY times interviewing his family. *shrug*

UPDATE:

An ongoing inquest into the death of conspiracy theorist Max Spiers has indicated that drugs may have had a hand in his mysterious demise. The researcher, who was largely known for his work investigating the possibility that various governments are creating clandestine 'super soldiers,' died under strange circumstances while visiting Poland in July of 2016. His passing shocked colleagues in the conspiracy theory community and raised eyebrows due to odd aspects of the case, including that his mother claimed to have received a text from him in which he told her that he was in danger.

However, Monday's hearing in England, where Spiers was from, shed new light on the events prior to his passing and seem to suggest that his death did not come at the hands of nefarious forces. A pathologist who examined the conspiracy theorist's body reportedly testified that the 39-year-old had been stricken with pneumonia and that his remains also contained a "potentially fatal" level of Oxycodone at the time of his death. As such, it was ruled that his passing was likely caused by these two factors forming a lethal combination.

It was also revealed that, on the day of his death, Spiers, who had battled drug problems in the past, had ingested a staggering "10 tablets of Turkish Xanax," which he had acquired during a trip to Cypress a few weeks earlier. Although a statement from a Polish woman with whom Spiers was staying at the time said that he believed he was being targeted by "Satanic groups," authorities in Poland do not believe that he fell victim to foul play. Instead, prosecutors rather definitively determined that his death "excluded the participation of further persons."

The revelations from the inquest would appear to close the case of Max Spiers' demise. That said, the hearing is scheduled to last another two days, so there is always the possibility that additional information could emerge that will cast doubt on the findings of Polish investigators. And, even if there isn't, it's a safe bet that Spiers' passing will continue to be seen in a curious light by his fans and friends in the world of conspiracy research since, if he were murdered by sinister forces, one wouldn't expect to learn the truth about it from an official government investigation.