UFO Hacker reveals what he found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
McKinnon found evidence of 'space warships' - Unexplained Mysteries

UFO hacker Gary McKinnon has revealed details of what he allegedly found in NASA's computer systems.
The British hacker, who in 2002 was found guilty of the "biggest military computer hack of all time", has spoken out about his efforts to find evidence of government cover-ups relating to UFOs.

The 49-year-old, who was spared extradition to the US three years ago, told RichPlanet TV that he had discovered evidence of a secret space program run by the United States Navy.

"I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’," he said. "It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships."

"I took that to be, they must have ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S."

McKinnon also maintains that NASA has been deliberately airbrushing evidence of UFOs from its satellite photographs and that he had found at least one image showing an otherworldy craft.

"It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth," he said. "It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO). did not feel it was man-made."

His controversial claims have been unsurprisingly met with a significant degree of skepticism.

Possible? What do you think?

I think that perhaps Gary McKinnon is looking for attention. :)

In the man's defense, he's not the first one to claim that. Clyde Lewis has a guest who often speaks of working off world on the ships Gary is describing.

I give him alot of credibility due to the U.S. fighting so hard to lock him away in silence for the rest of his life.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Another thing to consider with him is that he has Asperger's Syndrome. Having an adult son with the syndrome, I can tell you that these people have great difficulty lying and are often obsessed with finding the truth of things.

Profile: Gary McKinnon - BBC News

In August 2008 Mr McKinnon was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome - a form of autism.

He was diagnosed after an expert in autism watched him in a television interview and contacted his solicitor.

The initial hunch was confirmed by Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, a leader in the field.

Asperger's syndrome sufferers commonly become obsessed with certain activities and interests and are known to have a level of social naiveté when it comes to evaluating the consequences of their actions.

Prof Baron-Cohen said this was consistent with Mr McKinnon's "obsessive search for truth".

Reactions: Mindcrime
Huh, never knew there was a truth issue involved. I still believe him as coming up with ship names like USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter seems far-fetched for simple minded people like me.

Then again.......McKinnon told the Guardian: “I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect.”

Reactions: Debi
Huh, never knew there was a truth issue involved. I still believe him as coming up with ship names like USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter seems far-fetched for simple minded people like me.

Then again.......McKinnon told the Guardian: “I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect.”
Got a point there on the dope. Self medicating to ease the symptons can often be a problem.

In the man's defense, he's not the first one to claim that. Clyde Lewis has a guest who often speaks of working off world on the ships Gary is describing.
The first crackers to infiltrate networks and go looking for UFO-related information went public in mid-1992. McKinnon is certainly not the first, but he does appear to be the first to get caught.

Reactions: Debi
This goes along with all the "super soldier" claims. If these beings do exist it's possible we've made deals to share technology and bases.