UFO caught during fishing

Spectre80

Reaction score
So I'm a huge fisherman and it goes without saying that I am on many fishing related facebook pages. A few weeks back I was looking at some posts and found this photo. It's funny because almost immediately in the comments section people were saying things like "Nice Crappie but what's with the ufo?" Judging by the person who posted the photo and his comments I don't believe he noticed until the comments started in. Attached is the original and also a cropped in version. I have taken this image into photoshop and have run it through a few different filters. I do not believe this to be altered or faked in any way. If it is they knew exactly what they were doing. Towards the bottom of the object you can see how the moisture in the air and the clouds are
20180619_214447.jpg
33110821_10155636811173526_3901299952382377984_n.jpg
slightly in front of it. Let me know what you guys think.

I don't get photoshop or stuff like that but it looks almost like a kite that is being flown from the shape of it.. Not my area of expertise sorry

Notice the trees, looks like a windy day. Could just be a torn plastic bag being blown around.

Looks strange to me. Could be a UFO !

Totally could be debris or bag or something. Myself along with a few others just thought it looked weird enough.

I dunno bout the thing in the sky, but that is a NICE crappie.........

Reactions: Lynne