UFO bubbles?

In 20 years time Steve has a headache that has lasted over a month so goes to the doctor.

He would have gone to have get it checked out in an MRI scanner but people like him had used all the f'kin Helium up and no there is no Helium coolant for the scanner. Poor old Steve.

In 20 years time Steve has a headache that has lasted over a month so goes to the doctor.

He would have gone to have get it checked out in an MRI scanner but people like him had used all the f'kin Helium up and no there is no Helium coolant for the scanner. Poor old Steve.

Simple solution, Steve can use hydrogen instead. I think one of those foamy rascals going up like the Hindenburg would be very cool. Oh, the humanity!

Reactions: Debi
I certainly think Hydrogen would be more fun.

I did actually have a dream, about a chemistry teacher making oxygen and hydrogen bubbles, and allowing them to combine and float up the the ceiling to cover a part of the ceiling tiles. Then applying a lit taper - completely destroying the ceiling!
- Great lesson that everyone remembered.

My School chemistry teacher was just as mad. He entered the classroom late one day when everyone was waiting for him at the tables, with a bottle of sulphur dioxide under his arm - then opened the valve.
Rest of the lesson was outside.

I think I have tasted most things I shouldn't have -engine oil, gear oil, brake fluid, petrol, diesel, paraffin, detergent, meths, machine coolant, ethylene glycol, washer liquid, ink, sulphuric acid, trichloroethane, cyanide,

Last edited: