UFO Attempts Contact

They seemed to explore the various possibilities really well. In the end, it is a UFO. As pointed out. that does NOT mean that it has to be an Alien craft. I watched one of these craft one night as it was chased back and forth across the night sky by a pair of fighter jets. It was funny to watch. If the jets got too close it just jumped away from them at an impossible speed. After almost 30 minutes of this chase, it just seemed to go straight up and be gone. The jets made a lot of noise but the UFO was totally silent.

The funniest part was the next day when the military said that it was a meteorite. I hate to break it to them but rocks falling from the sky go DOWN and stay down they don't go back and forth for half an hour!

It is things like this that make me believe that they know all about the UFOS. It also makes it clear to me that they are mostly imbeciles and can't come up with anything even slightly realistic for an excuse. They should have just said that it was a military exercise and left it at that.

At that time I lives way out in the country in the corner of a thousand-acre rice field/pasture and had an unbelievable view of the night sky. No lights and a horizon to horizon view. I saw a lot of odd lights in the sky at night. Most were just going from one direction to another and were probably airplanes. A few though...

Reactions: Lynne
At the start of the video it appears the further light illuminates as if it was switched on. Lanterns are illuminated from the ground and can be seen rising, they don't just turn on in flight. D'Antonio eliminated drones because they don't have orange lights, but you can get LED light kits in any color. He also didn't consider drone mounted pyrotechnics, which is what this looks like to me. Either LEDs or pyros would account for the light switching on in flight.

What's an outlier here is the claimed length of the sighting. There are drones that can fly for a couple hours, but none can carry two hours worth of pyros. I'd want to see proof he watched them for two hours and that they were illuminated for that whole period. I'd also like to know how he identified and contacted the bridge crew of the freighters as it was sailing. He strikes me as an attention seeker,".......I'm one of the most famous rockhounds in the world."

Reactions: Lynne
I don’t know what to think of this one. I wonder why the freighter didn’t see it.

It is more than possible that there were no people on deck and that anyone on the bridge was not looking out very often. Ships run with minimal crews these days and radar is the eyes that do most of the seeing aboard ship except when coming into port.

It is more than possible that there were no people on deck and that anyone on the bridge was not looking out very often. Ships run with minimal crews these days and radar is the eyes that do most of the seeing aboard ship except when coming into port.
Good point Tex

I don’t know what to think of this one. I wonder why the freighter didn’t see it.
Lots of questions there for sure. If we take the guy at his word that he contacted the freighter, I'd still like to know how and when he did so. Assuming he even knew the ship's name, did he hail them by radio? Use a signal light? Semaphore?

A freighter would have had an officer of the watch (or the commercial equivalent) and lookouts if it was underway that close to a busy canal system (see below.) Is it possible they could have missed the orbs? Not likely if they were in sight for two hours.

And no one else saw or reported those lights? The video didn't tell us exactly where this occurred, so I looked up our world famous rockhound. He operates out of a town called Brimley on the UP of Michigan. The ship was either coming from or going to Sault Ste Marie, the second largest city on the UP. It's about 10 miles from Brimley. The Soo Locks at Sault Ste Marie claim to be the world's busiest canal in terms of tonnage passing through it. The weather there on the night of 19 Oct 2021 was clear and fair, temperature in the high 50s. I checked local TV and newspapers, no reports. Again, difficult to believe if they were in sight for two hours.

Btw, the rockhound has a good size internet footprint, including a YouTube channel and an online store where he sells his rocks and promotes/runs a tour company. Any publicity is good for business.

I think the guy saw and videoed something, probably drones, but I find the two hour claim hard to believe.

Reactions: titch2k6