UFO abduction

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by ShaneP89, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ShaneP89

ShaneP89
    Expand Collapse

At the age of 12 or 13, I had this one strange experience one night, and bare in my mind at that time, my knowledge of the UFO/alien subject was pretty much nothing. I recall going to bed, and being woken up in the middle of the night, and being compelled to go down the stairs and to look outside the living room window. I remember doing so mentally, but not so much physically. Outside of the window was a silver disc hovering above the rear neighbours garden above a tree. Next thing a bright white beam shone into that room, which I felt lit up the whole house, but I had a feeling my family were unaware and still in sleep state (later research many years later may suggest suspended animation). At this point, my memory and recollection blanked out. I woke up sweating in my bed, and feeling disturbed.

Maybe it was all a bad dream, but the details I remember seem to fit the UFO abduction scenario, baring in mind I knew literally nothing about the phenomenon at that time. I'm still curious as to what happened that night.

7Christie, WitchAndShaman and Debi like this.
  2. Benway

Benway
    Expand Collapse
    "........."

Thanks for posting that. I recently posted about a very similar experience I had when I was fourteen.
    When I was fourteen (and fortean)
    The bright light that should have alerted everyone else and your attempt to explain that really struck a chord! I had a follow up experience years later; did you have anything connected happen at a later time?

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

I see the similarities too. You two will benifit in comparing expierences.

4. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Welcome aboard the forum Shane. I ditto Lynne’s inputs as Benway will be one of our members who is good matchup for this kind of discussion. I also look forward to reading more of your postings.

Lynne likes this.